[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimsdale

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Geez, dimsdale. Leave a couple PCs for my addy. ;)

Should be bunch showing up soon now that Evo's has officially leveled. We'll see. :)[/sblock]

[sblock=ooc]
sorry sg. I have too much time on my hands right now, having a career with a long winter break. I'll back off.

Renau1g can show me where your hunting grounds are up in Canada. I'll go up there for a couple days. :)

[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]No worries, dimsdale. As I and r1 said, there are more coming. Really, should wait from KD to see what he thinks too. Did you PM him? I think that's what he's waiting for to start.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Varak continues his meal in silence. Listening to the patter of rain against the sill, the half-orc drains the last of his ale. Opening the window, the wind from the storm blows papers and cloaks around. He sticks the empty mug outside to fill with rainwater. Once full, he drains it, wiping his mouth on his still wet sleeve.

Rain came just often enough in the Demon Wastes to keep things alive. Most of time the water was acidic or poisonous and had to be purified. This rain though...it was clean and refreshing. The warrior didn't mind to be soaked to the bone as he was. Perhaps soon, he'll learn to swim.

He listens to the chatter around him, of murder and races. His income was running out and he needed work. Of the pair the latter had him more interested. He was always faster and stronger than most. The murders were unfortuneate but he needed gold to continue to hunt to demon. Unless the murderer was a demon of course.

The half-orc clears his throat, but his voice was still raspy. Too many years in The Wastes. "Tell me of these murderers. How is it they were killed? Blade, magic, or claw?"

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The words on the front page of the Sharn Inquisitive are haunting.

MURDER MOST FOUL!

[sblock=Interested?]For those interested, please read both the attached link and the one linked by that. If you are still interested, then PM me. We already have several PCs and once we have enough, I'll start an adventure thread.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
The half-orc clears his throat, but his voice was still raspy. Too many years in The Wastes. "Tell me of these murderers. How is it they were killed? Blade, magic, or claw?"

Knoepf raises eyes so that they meet the gaze of the half-orc "No one knows for sure, but it sounds to me that probably all three were involved. The note states that the last victem was killed as part of a sacrifical ritual, and that his face was torn off before being thown over a bridge. There is a powerful evil force at hand here. One that must be stopped!" Knoepf is angered by the contents of the note. He gives the note to the half-orc for him to read.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Dimsdale]Sure, I would like that. I'll make awake him next year... or if you prefer, probably in two days, because lot of celebration coming![/SBLOCK]

thaco

First Post
A dwarf walks into the tavern, he wears heavy scale armor and carries a large, deadly looking axe. His gray beard protrudes proudly from under his horned helmet. He looks around the bar, taking in the conversation, then spots a fellow dwarf.

The dwarf walks to his counterpart, saying "Hi, name's Kirska, what's yours? What are you doing here?" he asks jovially. As he gets close you can see a holy symbol of the Host hanging around his neck.

Attachments

• Gillur_by_kerembeyit.jpg
    Gillur_by_kerembeyit.jpg
    693.3 KB · Views: 178

Velmont

First Post
The half-orc, sleeping next to the fire, wake up suddenly. His eyes scans the room in search of something that he must have dream of because after a few moment, he calm down. He grabs a glass of water half emptied on the table near and throw it at his face, washing his fatigue away.

He then walks to the table where Knoepf. "I overheard you. What kind of evil stalking some evil?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads