• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Tavern] Tower's Shard '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ma greetin's ta ya' sir Vok, a pleasure to make yar acquittance." says Hasifar with a flourish bow, waving his straw hat around.

dimsdale

First Post
Knoepf burps loudly. "Wow...that was a good meal." He turns to the barkeep "They weren't kidding about the mutton. Your reputation for good food has reach far places my friend." Knoepf raise his mug in salute and then procedes to quaff the rest of his ale. He wipes his beard and then moves over to the eladrin and introduces himself "Hello there lass. I am Knoepf. You mentioned something about a killer. Yes...he, she or it must be stopped." He tries to reach over to grab the note of the bar, but his large frame gets in the way. He looks to the eladrin with a big smile on his face, "Uh...could you be so kind to grab the note so that I can take a look?" After looking at the note he then turns to the eladrin. "Yes...this evil must be stopped! Looks like we are going to be working together on this one. What is your name and what do you bring to the table?"

Last edited:

RickRoll

First Post
He wipes his beard and then moves over to the eladrin and introduces himself "Hello there lass. I am Knoepf. You mentioned something about a killer. Yes...he, she or it must be stopped." He tries to reach over to grab the note of the bar, but his large frame gets in the way. He looks to the eladrin with a big smile on his face, "Uh...could you be so kind to grab the note so that I can take a look?" After looking at the note he then turns to the eladrin. "Yes...this evil must be stopped! Looks like we are going to be working together on this one. What is your name and what do you bring to the table?"

"My name is Tirial, I'm glad you feel this way to stop the killer. I am a skilled hunter, my bow and I have seen our fair share of battles. Yourself?" the eladrin asks

dimsdale

First Post
"My name is Tirial, I'm glad you feel this way to stop the killer. I am a skilled hunter, my bow and I have seen our fair share of battles. Yourself?" the eladrin asks

"I have seen many battles as well. As a servent of the Church of the Silver Flame (cluching his wooden staff with a silver top). I have sworn an oath to destroy all forms of evil. Although I rarely engage in physical combat with the enemy, I take great pride in my abilities to heal and assist those, such as yourself, who do." Knoepf gives the eladrin a warm friendly smile.

"Can I buy you a beverage of your choice Tirial, master of the bow? My church does allow me to enjoy a fine pint of ale from time to time, and I think that a good time for one is now." Knoepf motions the barkeep over.

RickRoll

First Post
"I have seen many battles as well. As a servent of the Church of the Silver Flame (cluching his wooden staff with a silver top). I have sworn an oath to destroy all forms of evil. Although I rarely engage in physical combat with the enemy, I take great pride in my abilities to heal and assist those, such as yourself, who do." Knoepf gives the eladrin a warm friendly smile.

"Can I buy you a beverage of your choice Tirial, master of the bow? My church does allow me to enjoy a fine pint of ale from time to time, and I think that a good time for one is now." Knoepf motions the barkeep over.

"It is a pleasure to meet you servant of the Silver Flame. I wouldn't mind a drink, maybe the ale they have is better than the wine, it's like bad grape juice." Tirial replies, then thinks for a moment "You are wise not to fight the enemy physically, it only brings pain" she adds, her eyes misting over for a second, then just as quickly she blinks away the tears and has a cold smile on her face.

dimsdale

First Post
"You are wise not to fight the enemy physically, it only brings pain" she adds, her eyes misting over for a second, then just as quickly she blinks away the tears and has a cold smile on her face.

Knoepf notices that flash of emotion from the eladrin. "Yes Tirial...Pain, unfortunately, is an unwanted part of the paths that we have chosen to take. It's a heavy price we pay in order to eradicate the evil from this world." Knoepf looks to the bar and notics two freshly poured pints of delicious ale in front of him. Turning back to Tirial and handing her a mug, "Ahhh...This, I find, is one way the pain," Knoepf says with a wink of his eye.

He then turns and scans the rest of the tavern. "Who else will join Tirial and I to put a stop to this rogue killer!"

renau1g

First Post
"Ma greetin's ta ya' sir Vok, a pleasure to make yar acquittance." says Hasifar with a flourish bow, waving his straw hat around.

"Well met as well Hasifar, although I must say I am no knight, so sir isn't necessary. What brings you to this fine place on such a dreary night?" the half-elf asks, extending his hand in greeting.

Farce

First Post
The large goliath strides forward, his large legs easily crossing the distance to the dwarf from the dartboard in only a few steps. His scale armor is a deep crimson colour and more than a few scrapes and scratches mar the protective device. He stands next to the dwarf, "My name is Boruuk, I would like to join you if you will have me. I can not handle the a bow, nor can I shoot lightning, but I can hew most things with this. " he says, gesturing to his greataxe with the well worn grip at his back.

"If things get to a fight, you can count on me to draw their attention my way" he says with a wide grin.

[sblock=ooc]
Goliath greatweapon fighter here, reporting for duty.

So a striker, leader, and defender. I think Voda Vosa mentioned he was interested, that'd be 2 strikers. Another leader, defender, or controller would be good also, especially a melee one if you and Tirial are ranged folks.
[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well met as well Hasifar, although I must say I am no knight, so sir isn't necessary. What brings you to this fine place on such a dreary night?" the half-elf asks, extending his hand in greeting.

"Sir, knight or n't, ya've the look' o' one I say. Well, if I must be 'ntirely sincere to ya, I have debts with'a universe ya see? I'm attemptin'ta pay, before it com's'n collect the toll ya know?" Hasifar says, putting the hat on "'Though 'f ya askin' what I'm doin' now, well, 'bout to join a killer huntin'. Wanna join?"

dimsdale

First Post
The large goliath strides forward, his large legs easily crossing the distance to the dwarf from the dartboard in only a few steps. His scale armor is a deep crimson colour and more than a few scrapes and scratches mar the protective device. He stands next to the dwarf, "My name is Boruuk, I would like to join you if you will have me. I can not handle the a bow, nor can I shoot lightning, but I can hew most things with this. " he says, gesturing to his greataxe with the well worn grip at his back.

Knoepf looks at the goliath and then his axe. "I've seen first hand what an axe like that, wielded by one strong enough to use it, can do to an enemy. Well met Boruuk! I am Knoepf, servant of the Silver Flame, at your service!." Knoepf looks to the eladrin. "Our party has increased by one...a huge one at that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads