[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadRS

First Post
Talos walks back to the table from retrieving a fresh ale.

"Ach! Sorry I missed your performance Talos! Maybe ye' can play again some time. Drug cartel? Sounds like a sad affair, but not really what I'm looking for..." Braddock goes to the bar and gets mugs of ale for everyone.

"Oh, you missed my performance? I'll gladly perform another! Perhaps something by . . .mmm what was his name, dwarven bard, Yannuk? Yancovi? Anyway something like that. Hmmm no one to play back up on a squeeze organ though, oh well I can improvise!" At this he places his ale on the table, picks up his lute and begins to "tune" it once more.

twilsemail

First Post
"NO!" Mal cries, standing quickly enough to send his chair clattering to the floor. As he realizes there are eyes upon him he sputters, "I... uh... you... You wouldn't want to strain your new lute. Wouldn't want that, would we?" He looks to the others in the tavern for support.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: For those players/PCs going over to the Rhapsody adventure, please post a message over on that thread so that we know that you are on board.

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"It was certainly an interesting tune... perhaps you should contemplate before trying another performance. To much good will make the listeners jaded." Deimos tries to help Mal.

[sblock=OOC]
Deimos Vrago

My second character. Needs approvals.

[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
"Aye, well, maybe ye can put together a right full concert soon then Talos," Braddock looks a little disappointed.

"So, Mal, in a city of unusual sights, ye've got to still be the rarest gem of the vein. Where ye be from?"

twilsemail

First Post
“That really depends on how you want to work through where I come from. I was born in a small town, hidden in the woods, north and east of here. My father was also touched by the elements.” A frown clouds his face as he considers how to tell the next part of the tale.

“I was sold, by my parents, to an expedition from the Library at Korranberg. I spent most of my youth being studied there. I was liberated by a ne’er-do-well and soon found myself in the Liondrake’s Roar for want of food and a safe place to sleep. That’s where I met young Tock here, and Talos. I’m reasonably sure they’re just following me for the cooking.”

"My town, as I discovered much later, was destroyed by raiding goblins from Darguun. I never got answers to any of the questions I might have had."

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

"Having your home destroyed by evil creatures is a terrible fate... and one my family and me share." Deimos responds knowingly to Mal's words

[sblock=OOC]
Deimos Vrago

My second character. Needs approvals.

[/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
“To the best of my knowledge, the Library still stands.” Mal pauses for a heartbeat and then clarifies. “I believe I’ve missed a point here. That village was not my home. I was barely able to speak when my mother and father sold me to a band of strangers to be rid of what they considered an abomination. I had questions for the two that spawned me, but Professors Fizzik and Kem were far closer to family than they were.”

“The Library and I are on good terms. I’ve returned on occasion to help a young arcanist on his or her thesis on the primordial.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads