[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: From my previous experiences playing Kalashtar characters (not in this PbP so the rules may differ), the telepathy that a Kalashtar has (without the use of the Group Mindlink feat) only the ability for 1 on 1 contact with another being, though that one being can respond mentally to you (and only you).

This is correct, with Group Mindlink, you can talk to everyone within 5 otherwise it's one-on-one, unless you take time to say the same thing to everyone around you.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I usually make a point of marking telepathic communications with italic text so that it's visually distinctive. It's easier that way, esp once people get on adventure with you, so you don't have to explicitly state what kind of comm you're using

FourMonos

First Post
A member of the large party that convened in the back room for a meeting comes out, closely shadowed by the same herald who spent half the night waiting in the the tavern.

"The shifter warrior is right, Reginald! We would be much better off if we had someone working with us who had operated in Droaam before. I'm sure the Tharashk are comfortable, but it would make me feel better to have that familiarity on our side."

While the heated whispers were meant to be quiet, they carried through much of the tavern proper.

Almost before the herald finishes speaking, shadowy drow discussing philosophy with deva pacifist disolves into shadows and appears behind the pair.
"Guide to Droaam? I knew there was a reason for a long wait." sibilant whisper comes right next to Reginald.

Enjoying the surprise of the two, Bellegon speaks in more normal tone.
"I'm your drow. Bellegon Darksun, warcourier of Lord Gorodan at your service."

Voda Vosa

First Post
At that moment, a sturdy and fat dwarf burst into the tavern. "Braddock! I have a big story fer ya! Oi, Braddock!" the fat read bearded dwarf looks disappointed, his arms falling to his sides. "Anyways, I'll get stoned. Unless there's some work 'ere to be done? I'm Muzdum, if anyone needs a strong arm and a merry band, ye'll do good to have me along."

FourMonos

First Post
Almost before the herald finishes speaking, shadowy drow discussing philosophy with deva pacifist disolves into shadows and appears behind the pair.
"Guide to Droaam? I knew there was a reason for a long wait." sibilant whisper comes right next to Reginald.

Enjoying the surprise of the two, Bellegon speaks in more normal tone.
"I'm your drow. Bellegon Darksun, warcourier of Lord Gorodan at your service."

Surprise is the effect gained, the two humans almost jump out of their skin. The older gentleman recovers first, "Bellegon, eh? A veteran of Droaam and for one of the nobles as well. We have a mission for you, one that is very personal to me." Ambassador Milthane directs Bellegon into the back meeting room.

Son of Meepo

First Post
The door to the tavern opens and an immense half-dwarven woman. She is built as tall and a good bit stockier than most humans, especially the other women. She wears scale armor and carries a great bladed weapon, resembling a shovel with a pointed tip. On the flat edge is the symbol of Dol Arrah caked with dried blood and dirt.

"Eh, boat go no where so I come back here. Anyone need my help?"

OOC: Ghourra Gravedigger Half-Dwarf (mul) Cleric|Warlord (level 8) enters the tavern.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum turns and gives Ghorrua an appreciative look. "Lookin' good lass, come sahre a drink with ol' Muzdum." he smiles, brooming his read beard.

Surprise is the effect gained, the two humans almost jump out of their skin. The older gentleman recovers first, "Bellegon, eh? A veteran of Droaam and for one of the nobles as well. We have a mission for you, one that is very personal to me." Ambassador Milthane directs Bellegon into the back meeting room.

Bellegon smiles, white teeth gleaming against his black skin.
"If it is personal for you, it is personal for me. If you make it so."
the rest of the talk is lost as the drow follows the ambassador out.

OOC: [MENTION=88601]FourMonos[/MENTION], will you introduce me to the group or should I?

Remove ads