[Tavern] Tower's Shard 2011

Son of Meepo

First Post
Rhogar d'Tharashk looks intently at the bard trying to read him as he gives an all too familiar, all too political, non-answer answer to his question.

"The details are confidential as I'm sure you can appreciate. For now I will say that all of those are facets of the mission which you would undertake... should I choose to hire you."

pathfinderq1

First Post
From underneath one of the tables closest to the door, a soft purring growl is heard. A moment later, a sleek mountain panther flowed out from the table's shelter- and a heartbeat later that panther shifted into the form of a feral-looking elven woman clad in dark mottled hides, with a longbow slung across her back. She grinned, revealing pointed fangs more suited to a shifter than an elf. "It seems you have your choice of druids, and whoever else might offer their skills. I am Rikka, called Pouncequick. I've been to the Marches before, when I trained with the Gatekeepers, and I can survive in hostile terrain better than most. The spirits of nature have been known to answer my calls for assistance, and I am an experienced scout and archer besides. You might even have read about the exploits of some friends and I in the Inquisitive," she finished, waving at the tattered newspaper laying atop the bar near Brews.

[sblock= OOC]
>And very likely almost every adventuring druid currently active responds at once...
>Rikka is an elf Predator Druid 6, second character, not yet approved for 6th level
[/sblock]

[sblock= Rikka]
Rikka Pouncequick—Female Elf Druid 6 (Predator)
Initiative: +9, Low-Light, Passive Perception: 30, Passive Insight: 18
AC: 22, Fort: 15 (16), Reflex: 19, Will: 20 (21) — Speed: 8 (wild step)
HP: 50/50, Bloodied: 25, Surge: 12, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used
*Group awareness: non-elf allies within 5 squares get +1 Perception bonus
>Skills: Acrobatics +7 (untrained), Athletics +7, Endurance +8, Nature +17, Perception +20, Stealth +11, Dungeoneering +8 (untrained)
>Rituals: Animal messenger, Create campsite, Travelers camouflage, Endure elements
>Powers -
Wild shape (at will)
Chill wind (at will)
Savage rend (at-will)
Swarming locusts (at-will)
Longbow +1 (at-will, RBA)
Thorn spray (encounter 1)
Predator’s flurry (encounter 3)
Elven accuracy (encounter)
Hunter’s quarry (encounter MC)
Faerie fire (daily 1)
Roar of terror (daily 5)
Fleet pursuit (utility 2/daily)
Black harbinger (utility 6/daily)
Ornament of alertness (daily/item)
Predator hide armor +2 (daily/item)
Grandmaster training (Boots of rapid motion)(Encounter)
Grandmaster training (Boots of rapid motion)(Daily)

http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:pC:Rikka_Pouncequick_(pathfinderq1)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Sentinel Druids are very different from their regular brethren (animal companions, heals, class features, give up ritual casting, wild shape and the ability to choose encounter powers), so having one in the party with another druid, both would bring very different things to the table :)

On Puget Sound

First Post
Ryk clucks softly at Spring, who has been dozing after gulping down his meal. The dinosaur springs up, true to his name, and follows the halfling to Rhogar's table.

I am Ryk Tavishny, and this is Spring. We have not been to the shadow marches, but we are both skilled at hunting and survival in hostile lands.

Since leaving the Plains, we have been a team of two, but yesterday I learned that non-Talenta can also put tribe above self. If you want me on this mission, I will guard the lives of my companions with my own.

[sblock=ooc] This is my only LEB character, but I finished an adventure recently, and I'll yield to people who have either never done one yet or have been waiting a long time. [/sblock]

Last edited:

"And just to assemble Five Winds again, I can prowl the jungle or swamp just as easily as the city and give nightmares even to things that didn't know what nightmares are."
robed figure steps next to elven woman, speaking in pleasant tone. He's obviously a drow. But one that has shadows flitting around him and flowing visibly over his skin. They even fill his eyes, which are shiny black orbs.

"I traveled here from Droaam so you could say I can defend myself, eh?"

OOC: drow warlock, 6th level, my first-made character, but my second is in the adventure so I can wait.

Walking Dad

First Post
Varis d'Lyrandar , Half-Elf Bard 5

"The details are confidential as I'm sure you can appreciate. For now I will say that all of those are facets of the mission which you would undertake... should I choose to hire you."

"I was only trying to be sure that my expertise would be adequate and helpful for the task at hand. As I see now that it will be have many different aspects, I can assure you that I am a bard of many trades.
Varis d'Lyrandar is my name, and you can have my service... should you choose to hire me.
"
Varis answers with a smile and a low bow.

[sblock=OOC]
Not my only character, but the only other announced adventure is against the party with my other hero, so I hope I can get Varis into this one.

Also my second character's adventure effectively just ended (renai1g is on vacation, so we had no wrap up yet) and the follow up will start in a few months at best 8at least i interpreted his answer this way).

Wishlist:
Level 3 dragonshard that increases lightning damage (I think it was the Eberron)

[sblock=Mini stat block]

Varis d'Lyrandar
Perception: 19 Insight: 19 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 49 / 49 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +2 vs charm, illusion, sleep
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 10 / 10
At-Will Powers: Lightning Longsword, Vicious Mockery, War Song Strike
Encounter Powers: Burning Spray, Shout of Triumph, Inspire Competence, Impelling Force, Word of Friendship, Majestic Word 2/2
Daily Powers: Stirring Shout, Song of Discord, Extra lightning damage

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
Suddenly there is a burst of primal energy and a kind looking, but ghostly, brown bear appears next to Christina. Rabberta! You came back! she cries, trying to give the bear a hug. I have not seen you since Pooh killed you! Now we can all be together again, like one big happy family!

I'm sure Pooh is very sorry he killed you too! she adds. Pooh opens one eye and growls at the specter of Rabberta in disagreement.

[sblock=ooc]
Changed my feats around to add the Shaman MC feat. Now she has another encounter healing power. :)
[/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
Rhogar looks over the applicants, wondering if most of them are more fit to be committed rather than hired. Still, adventurers are some of the most eccentric folk he's ever had to deal with so the quirks were to be expected. At least that is what he'd have to keep reminding himself.

"So, is there anyone else? Speak now or the opportunity may pass."

OOC: If I don't have any more interest, I will just take the 6 I have, so speak up soon if you are interested.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I'm still very interested and responded already, but cannot guaranty I will be able to post on this weekend because of a family trip.

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
If I don't have any more interest, I will just take the 6 I have, so speak up soon if you are interested.
Paging [MENTION=55191]hornedturtle[/MENTION], [MENTION=54810]renau1g[/MENTION], [MENTION=6670569]Almightyfoon[/MENTION], [MENTION=360]drothgery[/MENTION], and [MENTION=82462]Farce[/MENTION].

Please report to the customer service desk...

R1 is on vacation until Monday. He probably won't see the call go out.[/sblock]

Remove ads