TCotM: Tenebrynn's Idylls

Erekose13

Explorer
"What ever you have will be most appreciated." replies Tenebrynn.

Tenebrynn will choose the following to identify:

- amuletsx2 (technically one looks more like a magic amulet, the other more like a fashionable necklace)
>> Specifically the one he is wearing, which I think was the necklace
- a pair of elegant bracelets
- a slender fluted wand

Then he takes a flip through the scrolls to see if he sees anything interesting.
- a small scroll case that seems to hold vast quantities of scrolls

I also want to confirm that he brought the Gliran's Blessed Book with him in addition to the full spellbook he was carrying.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Necklace--+1 Natural Armour, +2 Wis, +2 Cha (may have some quirks due to Wild Magic, but nothing a pixie can't handle!)

Bracelets--+2 Dex (may have some quirks due to Wild Magic)

Wand--Enervation (12 charges remain, may have some quirks due to Wild Magic)

Scroll Case--a wide assortment of various low-level utility spells that you might not want to prepare but might need, usually ones that also work well at minimum caster level. Knock, Comprehend Languages, Tongues, etc. Anything in particular for which he is looking? He does find one old scroll of Identify.

Erekose13

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
Necklace--+1 Natural Armour, +2 Wis, +2 Cha (may have some quirks due to Wild Magic, but nothing a pixie can't handle!)

Bracelets--+2 Dex (may have some quirks due to Wild Magic)

Wand--Enervation (12 charges remain, may have some quirks due to Wild Magic)

Scroll Case--a wide assortment of various low-level utility spells that you might not want to prepare but might need, usually ones that also work well at minimum caster level. Knock, Comprehend Languages, Tongues, etc. Anything in particular for which he is looking? He does find one old scroll of Identify.

He'll borrow the Identify one for the sash. Though he was looking for offensive spells but they usually depend highly on personal ability.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, offensive spells are kind of dumb to put on scrolls for a high-level Wizard)

The sash appears to grant a +2 bonus to Con, but it has a strange quirk that causes the wearer to walk with a provocative and feminine sashay, halving base land speed. It does make the step lighter though, allowing for a graceful sashay and improving dancing ability and the ability to dodge attacks when wearing simple clothing or nothing at all (but not armour).

Erekose13

Explorer
Once his investigation is complete, Tenebrynn looks to Kiara, "Well my dear I think that is all I will learn for now. Shall we head out then?"

Remove ads