Team Baldy's Tales From The OBO-ESRD Tavern! (Calling Hypersmurf)

Lazlow

First Post
OOC: Okay, this really seems to be losing steam and I really don't want it to. For those of you still interested in playing, let me know, I've got a couple of ideas:

1) Open recruitment back up and get a couple more players

2) Let those of you still interested join the other game (Team Salty)

Who's still out there?

Lazlow

First Post
Okay, you two (Dr Zombie & Hypersmurf) seem to be the only ones left. I've heard rumblings about Isida not being able to post anymore (not sure what that's all about), and I happen to know that Jarlaxale and Agrajag have recently started school and pretty much have no time to post. So go ahead and read up on the other thread if you like. Or not - maybe you could just have another pc explain everything to you (you know, that role-playing stuff and all ;) ). You don't have to worry about anything that happened in this thread, they quickly became two different storylines (but I'll still give you XP for the goblin fight :cool: ).

Right now the other team's split up: The bulk of the group is at the docks fending off ruffians, and one guy (Sherriff "Berserker" Bill) is in town at the Captain of the Guard's house trying to get some information. What I'd like for you two to do is bust into the Captain of the Guard's house demanding to know where this "Sherriff Bill" character is. Someone's told you that he's leading a group to the mines to recover an artifact and you guys want in on the action.

Sound cool? If you have any other suggestions on working you into the other story, I'm certainly open to them.

Oh, almost forgot: I'll be at GenCon all next week, and after this Saturday (Aug 13) I won't be able to post until I return on Monday, August 22. We'll pick all this up then. In the meantime, you're welcome to read up on the other thread and maybe think up another angle for your guys' entry, if you're so inclined.

Most importantly: Thanks for sticking around! :)

Remove ads