• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team Baldy's Tales From The OBO-ESRD Tavern! (Calling Hypersmurf)

Lazlow

First Post
Sunderkeg happily hands out the gold to you all. "You'd best be gettin' a good night's rest, now," he says. "Ye'll need it!"

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
DM:
[sblock]Grey figures Hamm isn't the right man for the job of exploring an abandoned mine. It sounds more like something up Hrorg's alley.

Accordingly, he'll sneak out to the mine a few hours before dawn. Hrorg will wake up with a hundred gold in his purse, and a note pinned to his chest. (A note he can't read, of course.)

The note states that he's been subcontracted to retrieve the Chromium Orb of Frobozz by Hamm the Harmonica, and on successful completion, Hamm will pay him another hundred.

Hrorg is a big burly man with a black beard braided with pink ribbons, wearing a skirt and a chainmail bikini, carrying a big heavy whacking stick. It's hard to see under the beard, but he's wearing lipstick.[/sblock]

Lazlow

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
DM:
[sblock]Grey figures Hamm isn't the right man for the job of exploring an abandoned mine. It sounds more like something up Hrorg's alley.

Accordingly, he'll sneak out to the mine a few hours before dawn. Hrorg will wake up with a hundred gold in his purse, and a note pinned to his chest. (A note he can't read, of course.)

The note states that he's been subcontracted to retrieve the Chromium Orb of Frobozz by Hamm the Harmonica, and on successful completion, Hamm will pay him another hundred.

Hrorg is a big burly man with a black beard braided with pink ribbons, wearing a skirt and a chainmail bikini, carrying a big heavy whacking stick. It's hard to see under the beard, but he's wearing lipstick.[/sblock]

Hypersmurf:

[sblock]Okay - just to clarify, Hrorg's going to wait at the mine for the rest of the group? I'm assuming the note's for them.[/sblock]

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Lazlow said:
Hypersmurf:

[sblock]Okay - just to clarify, Hrorg's going to wait at the mine for the rest of the group? I'm assuming the note's for them.[/sblock]

[sblock]The note's for Hrorg, but he'll need someone to read it to him :)

It's happened to him before, so waking up somewhere unfamiliar with a note pinned to him won't be all that out-of-the-ordinary for him...[/sblock]

Lazlow

First Post
Alrighty then, you all shack up for the night in the closest inn, and the night passes uneventfully - save for the fact that when you all awake and gather in the great room to set out, Hamm is nowhere to be found.

Remove ads