• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team Combat Skill Checks?

Ophidimancer

Explorer
Some ideas occured to me and I wonder what you all think of them:

Can I use an Intimidate check to grant Combat Advantage to my allies against my targets? (I'm thinking this is overpowered and maybe something the Bard class will do anyway)

Can I use an Intimidate check to distract a target, focusing its attention on me and allow an ally to make a Stealth Check?

Can a Wizard use Cantrips as and Aid Another roll to boost an ally's Skill Check? (ie Ghost Sound to boost an ally's Intimidate check)

What are some other interesting teamwork actions you all have thought of?

lostpike

First Post
Ophidimancer said:
Some ideas occured to me and I wonder what you all think of them:

Can I use an Intimidate check to grant Combat Advantage to my allies against my targets? (I'm thinking this is overpowered and maybe something the Bard class will do anyway)

Can I use an Intimidate check to distract a target, focusing its attention on me and allow an ally to make a Stealth Check?

Can a Wizard use Cantrips as and Aid Another roll to boost an ally's Skill Check? (ie Ghost Sound to boost an ally's Intimidate check)

What are some other interesting teamwork actions you all have thought of?

I would say:

No

Yes

Maybe (matters what sounds they use and how.

Remove ads