• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie waves Diana off while responding to Victor’s 'wow', "It just might be."

She turns to Toni as she arrives and, noticing the color of her cheeks, replies, "Hey, you’re blushing." She looks back to the direction that Diana left and then back to Toni, her expression turning into a wide grin, "Oh, I get it now. Sorry, Toni, but I think she’s already spoken for."

She gives Kitty a warm welcoming smile, her charm apparently not thrown off any by the exotic cat features the new comer sports, and a friendly wave, but doesn’t want to hold the hungry girl up any so leaves her to her kitchen trip.

She mostly ignores Hank as he comes over and speaks with Victor.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN Campus, 9:17am, Oct 30th 2004, the Workshop

[occ] NOTES about combat; if you want to use a feat, combo of feats, skills, etc. post that in your action. Otherwise I will assume just a straight attack. See my description of Nightwing to see what I mean.
The armored training suits counts as 2-pts of Armor; Flaw: Only vs. Stun Damage
[/occ]

Round 1 Initiative (neither flat-footed as assume Surprise round is 'set' and staring at each other)...
14 - Batgirl
12 - Nightwing

Batgirl leaps 10ft straight at Nightwing's...
Attack roll total (I am going to keep the rolls secret; Radiant knows what Batgirl's stats are and can 'minis' the totals to get her rolls if she wants) 31 (unarmed attack), hit. Damage save (Evasion) for Nightwing makes it by 6 (including armor)
...but Nightwing seems to move at the last instant and her blow only slides across his armored chest as his motion continues...

"Good...very good" Nightwing mutters as his flip continues, his fist races at her face, when suddenly his right leg comes up to slam at Batgirl's stomach...
Bluff vs. Batgirl's Sense Motive, she misses it by 14, and is flat-footed vs. Nightwing's attack (Half-action). Attack vs. Batgirl's flat-footed, hitting her. Damage save (without Evasion) misses it by 4. Batgirl takes a 1 Stun hit.
IF a player was to post they should put
1/2Action, Bluff to catch opponent flat-footed
1/2Action, Attack (if you want to post you Attack Bonuses, Damage bonuses, etc you can BUT if you want to keep it secret that's ok also).

...catching her a hard blow that knocks her back a foot, and Nightwing continues his flip and lands on his feet... facing her.

(Batgirl also gets the idea that he seems to have pulled part of his punch... she is pretty sure he could have hit her harder)

Action?

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

A wide smile spreads across Cassandra's face once she stopped her tumble.
Some one who can actually hit her. Now this will be good. She comes back in whirl of spinkicks, pulling her punches herself as she realizes that she could crush through the armor far too easy if she isn't carefull.

OOC: Rapid strike for a second attack. Cassandra won't use her strike power in training as she doesn'T want to injure anyone. Also using evasion if possible but her chances against his bluff shouldn't be to great.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN Campus, 9:17am, Oct 30th 2004, the Workshop

Spinning back into melee range, Batgirl spins to double-hit Nightwing...
Attack roll total for first attack 22 a miss, and 29 a hit. Damage save for Nightwing makes it by 5, no damage
...and again he moves so fast and the her fists barely scrap across his armor!

Nightwing acrobatic-flips up and tries to get pass Batgirl...
Acrobatics to pass through enemy's area DC25, misses it (with a roll of a 2, he is NOT that good)
...but he can't get past her defenses and knees Cassandra instead...
Attack roll hits by 3. Damage save for Batgirl (get's Evasion this round) and makes it Dead on, so no damage
...but she rolls out of the way, still spinning and lands on the ground on all fours and Nightwing back-flips to land on his feet.

Conditions...
Batgirl has 1 stun hit
Nightwing is undamaged

Gideon

First Post
Garfield

Looking at Super boy with an excited look "Wait, did Nightwing say he was going to fight Batgirl? We gotta go see this!" Garfield gets up from the table hurredly walking over to Cassie he grabs her by both shoulders excitedly "You want to go see the Batman's protege's fight? It's gotta be amazing." Garfield has a big smile on his face.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie is a little surprised by Garfield’s sudden approach and twin shoulder grab, but then regains her composure and smiles at him as he mentions watching Cassandra spare against another skilled opponent. She responds, "Oh, sure. Okay." She looks at Toni and asks, "You coming, Toni?"

As she let’s Garfield start dragging her along, she scans the immediate area looking for signs of Tara, "I wonder where Tara got off to?"

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Terra

Elfy said:
As she let’s Garfield start drag her along, she scans the immediate area looking for signs of Tara, "I wonder where Tara got off to?"

"Argent?...... Wonder... uhh... Cassie....?"
Tara skip-steps out of her room again doing her best to ignore any thoughts about her crappy-creepy roommate.
Sticking her head into the bathrooms down the hall, looking up and down the hall quickly Tara feels a little alone.
geeeeze, thanks fer waitin' guys...... hey it ain't nothin' though, just like normal ... the only one you can count on not ditching you is yerself girl. Man... I just though, I just thought they were liking me... Like the popular girl. Shoulda known... they probably haven't even noticed I'm not around... she thought as she trudged down the stairs... JUST missing Cassie, Toni and Garfield - Terra holds both her arms like she was cold as she dips her head...

hero4hire

Explorer
Arsenal

Still half-dressed, Roy laid in bed sound asleep until an obscene beeping sound seared through his layers of unconsiousness. <<<beep beep beep>>>

Roy peered with one eye at the blaring alarm clock 9:15 am. Roy tried to reach the clock but it was deviously placed just out of reach. Not looking his hand frantically searched the floor next to him for something, anything. Finding one of his boots, he flings his footwear at the offending alarm clock, shattering it into pieces. With silence again prevailing, Roy easily slipped back into his coma-like sleep.

[OOC Just wanted to let y'know I am still here]

Super Girl

First Post
Kitty starts towards the kitchen behind the headmaster, but she pauses when her super hearing picks up Hank's comment. She knew he hadn't said it loud enough for anyone without her hearing to hear, but it still made her ears twitch uncomfortably. For the moment the girl decides to ignore it, I'd probably say the same thing if it was someone else instead of me like this, she thought as she grabbed a plate and loaded it up with pancakes and smothered it with gooey syrup and butter. It was comfort food, something about pancakes always warmed her up inside.

She returns to the mainhall with her food and takes a seat at the table next to the others, trying to be part of the group, trying to mark the scents for all the other students in her head so she wouldn't forget. As she polishes off her plate, she gives off an audible purring sound just like a contented cat. Blushing at the noise, she quickly puts her plate and silver back into the kitchen, and hurries upstairs to check out her new room, passing Tara on the way up.

The cat-girl quickly finds her way to her room and she heads inside, taking time to look at everything that was here for her, it was a very nice room indeed. She doesn't smell any lingering scents, so no roomate then, well thats ok, more room for me, she thought, rolling around on her bed, to her human mind, simply trying out the feel, to her instincts, she was scent marking it, it, and everything else in the room. The process took about 5 minutes, and to other people would simply have resembled her just needing to play with and touch everything in the room. Once she is done, she heads back downstairs to join the others.

kid A

First Post
Dove

Originally posted by Arsenal
Roy peered with one eye at the blaring alarm clock 9:15 am. Roy tried to reach the clock but it was deviously placed just out of reach. Not looking his hand frantically searched the floor next to him for something, anything. Finding one of his boots, he flings his footwear at the offending alarm clock, shattering it into pieces. With silence again prevailing, Roy easily slipped back into his coma-like sleep.

At the sound of the alarm, Don bolted upright in his bed. He managed to get a quick look at the time before Roy's boot sent it flying into the wall. Oh, great! Just what I needed. Sleeping in on the first damn day!

Don gets out of bed and gets a shower. Feeling refreshed, he quietly puts back on his adidas pants and t-shirt. Not wanting to disturb Roy any longer, he closes the door to their room and walks downstairs. He finds several of the Titans in the lobby, and goes over to his brother and Vic who are watching sports talk. "What's up, guys?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads