Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

kid A

First Post
Dove

Hawk and Dove are eating and can see Superboy, Cyborg, and Raven talking over in the TV Room across the way. Aqualad approaches Dove and looking sideways at him asks “You are well… Don? We were concerned… it is good to see that you are no longer confirm to a healing bed.”

Don smiled at Garth. "Yeah, I'll be fine. Just need a little time, is all." He motions for Garth to join them. "You hungry? Get some food and have a seat."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Starfire, Unhurt, Hps 1/5

Luckily for Starfire, she had spotted Cassandra, though Koriand'r was mostly just staring out into the rain and being lost. As Cassandra flew through the window, Koriand'r only had time to get out of the way, not to really help in any way. She had to resist her instincts to fire at something unexpected happening.

Cassandra said:
As she gets up she does a very impressive job at looking cold, wet and miserable.

Koriand'r motioned to Cassandra to stop where she was, then easily sidestepped her to get to Starfire's bed. With a neat snap of the wrists, Koriand'r pulled the comforter (still a little warm from her sleeping in it), and wrapped it around Cassandra's wet body. A clear towel quickly followed, wrapping Cassandra's hair up in a little mini turban.

"It's okay, Cassandra . . . you're lost, we all are," Koriand'r said, then closed the window to the rain. "It's just that some some of us seem to like it that way. Just remember that you've got a friend . . . friends . . . here who can help. We can be lost, together."

Koraind'r smiled with the final comment, then asked, "Talk? Or hot chocolate with marshmellows?"

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Keia said:
Luckily for Starfire, she had spotted Cassandra, though Koriand'r was mostly just staring out into the rain and being lost. As Cassandra flew through the window, Koriand'r only had time to get out of the way, not to really help in any way. She had to resist her instincts to fire at something unexpected happening.

Koriand'r motioned to Cassandra to stop where she was, then easily sidestepped her to get to Starfire's bed. With a neat snap of the wrists, Koriand'r pulled the comforter (still a little warm from her sleeping in it), and wrapped it around Cassandra's wet body. A clear towel quickly followed, wrapping Cassandra's hair up in a little mini turban.

"It's okay, Cassandra . . . you're lost, we all are," Koriand'r said, then closed the window to the rain. "It's just that some some of us seem to like it that way. Just remember that you've got a friend . . . friends . . . here who can help. We can be lost, together."

Koraind'r smiled with the final comment, then asked, "Talk? Or hot chocolate with marshmellows?"

Friends. Cassandra is pretty sure she does not, or will ever, have frinds. She's not even sure that she gott he meaning of the word right then it was first explained to her. But she still likes to get dry and warm and Koriand'r is surprisingly eazy to understand, it's almost pleasant to listen to her instead of just exhausting like usuall.
Her shoulders go tense as she's wraped in the towel, not used to let aynone so close to her but she can't help but smile anyway.
"Chocalate with marshmellows sounds fine."
She looks down on herself, realizing that this must be one of the very few times in her life that someone ever cared if she's comfortable or not. Including herself.
"Thank you."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Starfire, Unhurt, Hps 1/5

Cassandra said:
"Chocalate with marshmellows sounds fine."

"I will call for some," Koraind'r said. She strode over to the communications panel, pressed a button and asked, "FRAME, can you have someone send up two hot chocolates with marshmellows to my room please. Thank you!"

Cassandra said:
"Thank you."

"No problem," Koriand'r replied.

Remove ads