Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Radiant

First Post
Karl Green said:
Impulse thinks a second and says "Well gee I don't know, maybe we want to leave and not have all the staff here know about it... I mean say we have a hot date off campus or something... ah not the two of course of... not that I wouldn't love to or anything... but well thats not the point... Ah I just want to make sure that if I want to leave campus for some reason someday and don't want people to know about it... even if I never do, knowing that I can will make me feel better you know... I guess I just don't like feeling like I am in a prison or something. I can run across the whole of U.S. in a couple of hours, so this campus can be kind of 'small' at times and I have only been here like 3 days..."

"I do not think they worry about your dates."
Cassandra pats Impulse on the shoulder, not able to probably explain how totaly unrealistic she thinks his ideas are. Somehow she asumes the worry more about the kids here leveling city blocks than dates or staying out late.
She would prefer to be able to come and go as she pleases herself but that is just not realistic. As long as she's sure that she can leave at all that is enough for her. Maybe they will know that she's gone but they can't stop her.
Not sure what else to say she heads back into the residency to get dry. Having no experience in normal life at all she starts to feel slightly uncomfortable with his compliments anyway.

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
Kitty didn't really enjoy figuring out exactly how tough she was, it involved a lot of poking and prodding, and then extrapolation, it seemed really arcane, and Kitty wasn't really big on putting it to the test, but apparently she was about as well protected as someone wearing a bullet-proof vest, it made sense didn't it? She had been shot but it wasn't close to being as bad as she figured it would be. "Maybe this is why when I got shot it wasn't that bad?" she wondered out loud, looking to the doctor.

When it came time to test her strength, Kitty removed her sweater again and laid down on the weight bench, underneath the press machine. The machine was like a horseshoe, with the bench in the center. It was able to simulate hugely varying weights, weights that could even test people as powerful as Cassie. Kitty started out slow, only what she could do before as a human, 50lbs, but that was barely a feather, and when she said exactly that, Dr. Charles increased the weight gradually, in lots of 100 so as to not increase it too much for Kitty to fast. "Wow... I can't believe this, thats like almost 3 tons. Thats insane." kitty exclaims excitedly as she finishes.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Superboy said:
"I think it's very cold and wet," Superboy says. "I'd think that would throw off your concentration."

Raven pauses for a moment, reflecting upon her meditations. "I did not have any difficulty this morning. Perhaps you would like to try it later on?"

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie watches Kitty test her limits with some interest and smiles warmly at Kitty while she watches her. As Kitty exclaims her surprise at lifting so much, Cassie smiles at her encouragingly. She is happy that Kitty is impressed by her abilities. Perhaps this will help Kitty better adjust to her new self and remove some of her uncertainty.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31, 8:23am, the Field

Batgirl said:
"I do not think they worry about your dates."

Impulse smiles shyly and says "Well... ah, I'm sure they would not... but I just want to maybe... I don't know I don't like my coming and going to be monitored is all. So ah what you doing today?"

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:43am, the Imfirmary

Cat's Eye said:
"Maybe this is why when I got shot it wasn't that bad?" she wondered out loud, looking to the doctor.

When it came time to test her strength, Kitty removed her sweater again and laid down on the weight bench, underneath the press machine. The machine was like a horseshoe, with the bench in the center. It was able to simulate hugely varying weights, weights that could even test people as powerful as Cassie. Kitty started out slow, only what she could do before as a human, 50lbs, but that was barely a feather, and when she said exactly that, Dr. Charles increased the weight gradually, in lots of 100 so as to not increase it too much for Kitty to fast. "Wow... I can't believe this, thats like almost 3 tons. Thats insane." kitty exclaims excitedly as she finishes.

Doctor Charles smiles and nods her head "This is very impressive Miss Pantra. Very exciting indeed. Your muscle density is very impressive and this could very well explain some of your resistant to damage. And yet they have had no adverse against your reaction and flexibility; in fact they seem to only have improved them. Fascinating."

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31, 8:24am, the Residency

Raven pauses for a moment, reflecting upon her meditations. "I did not have any difficulty this morning. Perhaps you would like to try it later on?"

Cyborg elbows Superboy and smiling says "I would pay real money to see that"

Mordane76

First Post
Superboy (OK, 5HP)

Connor blushes a little. OOC: then knocks Cyborg into the zip code.

"I've never meditated before... but this place is all about expanding horizons, so sure - I'll give it a try," Connor says.

Radiant

First Post
Karl Green said:
Impulse smiles shyly and says "Well... ah, I'm sure they would not... but I just want to maybe... I don't know I don't like my coming and going to be monitored is all. So ah what you doing today?"

"Trai.."
She's allready half turned away to go do the only thing she realy knows before she realizes Nightwing forbade her to do that for the time being. She stops and glances into the morning sun.
A whole day is just begining and for the first time she suddenly finds that she has free time.
and no idea what that even is.
"I... don't know."

Super Girl

First Post
Karl Green said:
Doctor Charles smiles and nods her head "This is very impressive Miss Pantra. Very exciting indeed. Your muscle density is very impressive and this could very well explain some of your resistant to damage. And yet they have had no adverse against your reaction and flexibility; in fact they seem to only have improved them. Fascinating."

Kitty smiles proudly at Cassie, I'm not as strong as her or super-boy, but I'm no slouch either, and I'm super flexible too, maybe I wont be the worst one here at this... well, if I can figure out why I blacked out anyway, the Cat Girl thought to herself, feeling pleased and a bit more confident at least until the last thought. "Are there any more tests or anything for us to do Dr. Charles?" she asks happily.

Remove ads