Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31, 8:20am, the Residency

Superboy said:
"Hey, Raven," Superboy says, going back to the TV.

As Raven joins the two, they see Argent, dressed in sweats and carrying a towel come from downstairs and head out side into the light rain. She seems to be muttering about something, but not ever Superboy can make out want she is saying...

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Impulse said:
Impulse looks up when Batgirl appears next to him, smiling he says “Oh hey there Batgirl, oh nothing much I was…” he then notices how she is dressed, slightly wet now from the misty rain, and his mouth hangs open for a fraction of a second (an eternity for a super-speedster like him) “Oh… wow… ba… da… oh, wow, you look… ah amazing you know…ah

She might be pretty naive but she can read body language well enough. Watching Impulse struggle with a useless explanation,Ehy do they bother, I can see what he thinks clear enough.", is even funny but just not important. She just stares at him coldly until he goes on.

Impulse said:
he then shakes his head quickly and continues “But anyway, last night I was reading up on some stuff… you know I don’t need much sleep at all really, so I have a lot of time on my hands… anyway I was reading and doing some exploring on the Library’s computers and I found some interesting stuff about the campus’s security system… state of the art from LexCorp you know… not that I really like LexCorp, in fact I am really very concerned that they have so much to do with this TITAN program that we are all in… anyway I was checking up on the security procedures and there are all kinds of advanced systems in place, but a lot of them seem to be directed at monitoring us? So like there are a number of them that will detect my Speed-Force Vibratory abilities specifically… you see I have the ability to vibratory at a certain frequency by tapping into the Speed-Force, and become…hmm intangible as it were, I can pass through walls, etc… well anyway there are sensors here that detect that… back here there seems to be small ‘gap’ in the system and I was just testing out to see if I could maybe slip past it… did you know that they also have sensors to detect when Raven opens a gateway to teleport or some such thing… I didn’t know she could do that… or another and of course something that detects the biosigns of all of us if we try and leave, flying or otherwise… even Beast Boy if he were like a fly or something would set some of them off… if I am correct… so I don’t really like being monitored like that and I thought I would check it out to see if there was a way past them… I think I am going to take with Cyborg, cause he is like some kind of computer wiz… I mean I am pretty good and all, but he has liked an advanced degree or something in them already… I heard he got it through some program in high school that allowed him to take these computer classes or something and then he wrote some big paper when he was 14 and got like an job offer from S.T.A.R. Labs if you can believe it. Anyway I think he should be able to break their little security code with his eyes closed or something…and ah…

Cassandra does her best to keep up but apart from the most basic information she doesn't get much. She has no idea what that LexCorp thing even is or what all those titles and tech Impulse talks about mean. She doesn't bother too much though. To her the fact they are watched 24/7 makes perfect sense. It's not like her life would have ever been different.

Impulse said:
It is about then, Batgirl is not really sure if he took a breath or not throughout his little speech, that he notices that she is not following anything he is saying. He looks a little embarrassed as his voice tails off and for a second he smiles shyly at her not talking anymore…

On the birght side she does not have to actualy understand what Impulse wants to do to answer to this.
"They will catch you. You say they are prepared for all our skills. They know what Cyborg can do too."
She takes a look around the compound and shrugs.
"They are affraid of us. They put us in this place and watch us. Why are you surprised? We are dangerous."
Despite all the nice talk, luxurues and training Cassandra sees the main purpose of this whole place as keeping them here and not on the street. She just thinks they have a particularly nice way of doing it, they could have just as well have thrown them all in some dark hole. And as someone who just heard of the constitution or basic human rights a few weeks ago there is nothing wrong with any of it. It's like Cain would have done it, only with ice cream.

Last edited:

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Cyborg said:
Cyborg smiles up from his laptop screen and says "Good morning, sleep ok?"

”Yes, I did. How did you sleep?” Raven asked as she found a seat on the couch and rested the book in her lap.

Superboy said:
"Hey, Raven," Superboy says, going back to the TV.

“Good morning, Superboy. Are you well?” She pauses then, seeing Argent pass by. ”I think it is very refreshing to meditate in the rain.”

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

"I don't want to black out again if it can be helped... I woke up in the parking lot around the mall, and it was awful, I was shot, and I didn't even know how. And there was all this blood, it was awful. I want to know what happened, if it'll help stop it from happening again, but I don't think I really want to know... I was covered in blood, and I know it wasn't mine since I was just shot in the leg." Kitty said, sounding a bit scared, as if her mind was making her shy away from what it doesn't think she should know about. She shifs her head so that she can look at Cassie, since she had the feeling that Cassie has been with her at the mall for all of what she remembered, so she was probably there for what she didn't.

"Cassie... can you tell us what happened? I think it might be important to find out, even if I don't really want to know." she asks hesitantly.

Last edited:

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie looks from the Doctor’s eyes over to Kitty’s eyes and then down towards the floor avoiding eye contact with either of them. She seems uncharacteristically apprehensive and uncomfortable as she sits in the chair. After a moment of silence, with her eyes still looking away, she says quietly, "I’d...rather not talk about it." She fidgets about in her chair some and continues, "She survived...and that’s what matters to me."

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

When Cassie avoids meeting Kitty's eyes, Kitty whimpers. "What...what did I do?" she asks, huskily, looking down at the floor herself. Hunched over like that, the Cat girl looks scared, very scared. Cassie was a super hero, she was tough, one of the toughest people Kitty had ever met, and if she was scared to talk about it, it meant Kitty had done something really wrong when she was all blacked out.

Kitty slipped the creme sweater back on, she had taken it off for all of the testing, not wanting to get t dirty, but taking it off had left her all in black, adding it back again softened the outfit. It didn't do much for the chill that was making her shiver though, that had nothing to do with temperature.

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Sensing the fear in Kitty’s tone of voice, she looks up over to Kitty and her eyes verify a scared girl sitting there on the doctor’s table. Her apprehension quickly turns to caring concern and she stands up, puts her arms around Kitty, and holds her closely against her body. She can’t change what had happened with Kitty at the mall, but at least she can provide her with love and comfort. She squeezes her gently and says, "I’m here for you, Kitty."

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:23am, the Field

Batgirl said:
"They will catch you. You say they are prepared for all our skills. They know what Cyborg can do too."
She takes a look around the compound and shrugs.
"They are affraid of us. They put us in this place and watch us. Why are you surprised? We are dangerous."

Impulse's eyes go wide "Wow I like never thought of that? You really think about this stuff... what do you think we should do? I mean, I like it well enough here and all but what if, you know, we want to get off campus without getting catch?"

Remove ads