• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

She returns the doctor’s warm smile and she stands beside Kitty as she explains her concerns to the Doctor.

Hearing Kitty’s tail-bell jiggle and seeing Kitty’s obviously nervous tail swish about, Cassie places a caring hand gently on Kitty’s shoulder and rubs her there softly to try to help ease her nervousness somewhat.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, 8:13am, the Infirmary

Cat's Eye said:
the cat-girl asks nervously with her tail swishing back in forth in what Cassie can buy no figure out to be nervousness.

Doctor Charles listens, nodding her head occasionally. When Kitty is finished she thinks for a second and says "OK lets go back into my lab. Miss Sandsmark can come if you would like some company."

She leads the two down a hallway and into a very advanced medical laboratory. "Now, I don't have all the information about your metapowers, could you tell everything that you know about it? From what I understand you have only had them for a few days. Is that right?"

Indicating a bed she says "Why don't you sit down here? This is a needless 'sampler' that will take a skin, tissue and blood graft, and is painless. I would like to take some and we can start running some basic gene and blood tests. Sound ok?"

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

Kitty follows along behind the doctor, but blinks curiously when the Doctor talks about Miss Sandsmark, she didn't know Cassie's last name, but she thought that Sandsmark was Bat-girl. Kitty sits down on the indicated bed and pointing cassie over to a chair that was next to it. She definitely perked up when she heard there wouldn't be any needles.

"I...yea...it just happened on Friday night... I guess. I woke up like this with Wonder Woman on the plane coming here yesterday morning. Its all blurry before that, I was on a field trip with my class, and then I can't remember what happened. After I got here we went right to the mall." Kitty explained.

"Well, I really don't know what my .... powers... are. That feels so weird to say. A week ago I was going to a concert with my friends and worrying about boys... and now I'm like a super hero or something." she admits, "Well, uh... my senses are really really sharp. I can smell people really far away and even follow people just by their scents, and everything smells so strongly, not bad, just really intense. Like right now, this place smells like you and Dove cause he stayed here last night. I can see just fine in the dark, and my hearing is really good too."

"I am pretty sure I have claws too, but I don't know how to bring them out on purpouse, not really. I can jump really far and I have a much better sense of balance. Yesterday when my chair was falling over, I did a backflip without thinking and landed on my feet. I guess 'm strong too, but I don't know for sure... I really can't remember what happened at the mall. I mean, I remember getting angry and being scared, and then the parking lot and being all bloody and everything...but thats it.."

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie follows alongside Kitty into the laboratory and sits in the chair beside the patient bed that Kitty sits down on. She sits there quietly looking at Kitty while Kitty explains everything as best she can to the doctor. She is curious about what happened to Don, but she doesn’t want to change the subject, so she just remains quiet while she listens and observes Kitty and the doctor sort though things.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Window wide open and one leg danglicn out Cassandra eats her breakfast. She can see two figures emerging from the infirmary after Cat's Eye and Wondergirl went in. She doesn't even have to take a closer look to regocnize Dove, his carefull way of moving with his injures gives him away. She still doesn't get how that had happened at all. In her world where would have been only two options, Superboy could not have tried to injure Dove or he would but in that case Dove would be dead. The guy can carry whole roofs afterall. That these other kids have all those powers without any training on how to use them is realy a strange idea for her. Of course her idea of what a minimum of training is are just crazy but she doesn't know that yet.

kid A

First Post
Dove

"Right. Okay, Doc. I'll try to take it easy." He grunts as he climbs out of bed, grabbing hold of Hank's offered arm of assistance. "Thanks," he managed weakly. "See you in a couple hours, Doc!"

Their way back to the Residence was slow going, his injuries causing them to move slowly. But, Hank stuck with him for support and Don didn't take his brother for granted. The rain was actually quite refreshing, as he had not showered since the day before. Don thought he could still smell the sterile scent of the Infirmary on him.

As they walked, Don and Hank passed Cassie and the cat-girl (he hadn't gotten her name). Cassie nodded in their direction, and Don smiled in return. It was funny. A couple days ago, the sight of Cassie would have set his heart soaring, but now he couldn't wait to see Dr. Charles again...

When they reached the residency, Don turned to Hank. "You hungry? I know I could use some food."

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, 8:17am, the Infirmary

Cat's Eye said:
"I...yea...it just happened on Friday night... I guess. I woke up like this with Wonder Woman on the plane coming here yesterday morning. Its all blurry before that, I was on a field trip with my class, and then I can't remember what happened. After I got here we went right to the mall." Kitty explained.<<cutting some>>>
I mean, I remember getting angry and being scared, and then the parking lot and being all bloody and everything...but thats it..

Dr. Charles takes the tissue sample and starts working as Cat's Eye is talking. She nods her head and often looks at the young girl with concern written on her face.

Finally with Kitty is done she says "It could have been a been a number of things... you might have always had, or maybe been exposed to a metagenes and then coupled with a traumatic event, it caused them to 'trigger' somehow. We still don't understand all the ways powers sometimes randomly appear in some people. But I don't want to rule anything out yet. Let me set these tests up and then we can start some others... see how strong you are, test your hearing, sense of smell, your balance. Sound alright?"

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, 8:15am, the Recedency

Radiant said:
Window wide open and one leg danglicn out Cassandra eats her breakfast.

As Batgirl eats her breakfast and thinks about yesterday's 'problem' that resulted in Dove being injured, she also sees Impulse through the light misty-rain, way at the back-wall past the sports Field. He seems to be walking around very slowly and looking at some bushes and the trees planted back there... rather odd as you don't remember ever seeing him moving this slow for so long at any time before.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Karl Green said:
As Batgirl eats her breakfast and thinks about yesterday's 'problem' that resulted in Dove being injured, she also sees Impulse through the light misty-rain, way at the back-wall past the sports Field. He seems to be walking around very slowly and looking at some bushes and the trees planted back there... rather odd as you don't remember ever seeing him moving this slow for so long at any time before.

Noremaly she would not care but since the attack yesterday allreasy was connected to one of ther number Cassandra decides that ignoring unusual things might not be the smartest thing. Leaving her breakfast on the window she leaps out into the cool morning air. At the same moment a razorwing flies to burry its edges blade in the building ahead. She falls, he arms sprad out behind her before the thin wire that connects the Razorwing to her wrisbnad catches her, halting her fall and swingin her even farther ahead. Without a sound she moves through the morning rain. She takes a closer look at what he's doing or what he might be looking for. If she can't see or hear anything intersting after a minute or so she delibartely allows her steps to be heard a second before she speaks.
Her eye are look at Impulse in that strange and distant way of hers.
"Problem?"

Attachments

• lastscan.gif
    lastscan.gif
    130.1 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
Karl Green said:
Dr. Charles takes the tissue sample and starts working as Cat's Eye is talking. She nods her head and often looks at the young girl with concern written on her face.

Finally with Kitty is done she says "It could have been a been a number of things... you might have always had, or maybe been exposed to a metagenes and then coupled with a traumatic event, it caused them to 'trigger' somehow. We still don't understand all the ways powers sometimes randomly appear in some people. But I don't want to rule anything out yet. Let me set these tests up and then we can start some others... see how strong you are, test your hearing, sense of smell, your balance. Sound alright?"

"I...I don't think I was a meta before this...meta...funny word for different." Kitty says softly. When the Doctor says she needs to do some tests before they can move onto others, she shrug, "Your the doctor. Tell me what to do and I'll do it." she sounds rather resigned to it.

"I was able to track Cassie down by her scent when she and the other girls were in the workshop, yesterday before we went to the mall. Everyone has a really unique scent, I just followed that to where it was strongest, and then she was there. Its like someone turned all my senses up all the way."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads