Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:41am, the Imfirmary

Doctor Charles remains silent, not wanting to hurt Kitty anymore, but her expression is one of deep concern. She busies herself by writing into her log and providing the two what privacy she can.

Super Girl

First Post
Cat's Eye

"Your a super-hero, you deal with this stuff all the time, if what I did when I was blacked out scared you that much, I guess I really don't want to know it." Kitty said trembling. She lets herself be hugged in tight to Cassie's body, letting the other girl's scent wash over her. Cassie's scent, jasmine and vanilla, and so many other things mixed in that there weren't words for all of the different smells, but even now, Kitty could smell her own scent mixed in with it, as if her scent belonged as part of Cassie's. It smelled like home, and for now, that was enough. She leaned her cheek against Cassie's shoulder and looked at the doctor, watching her enter stuff into the chart.

"How can I stop myself from blacking out again? I don't want to, not ever." she asks the Doctor tiredly, wanting it to be all over. "Do you think I will actually be able to stop it? I mean, it doesn't really seem safe to black out in the middle of something like a terrorist attack like that."

Elfy

First Post
Wonder Girl

Cassie holds Kitty close in hopes of comforting her, squeezing her gently as she does, and caressing her cheek against Kitty’s cheek tenderly. Normally, she’d be annoyed to be referred to as a super-hero rather than as a super-heroine. She’s like that, but semantics just didn’t matter much to her right now. Someone she cares for is hurting on the inside and needed her comforting. She whispers quietly into Kitty’s ear, "No...you don’t want to know," and runs her fingers though the locks of Kitty’s hair, stroking her head affectionately. She continues, "Try not to think too much about it. Instead, think of something that makes you happy...like ice cream."

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:42am, the Imfirmary

Doctor Charles is quite for a second as she thinks. Finally she says "Not having all the information limits what advise I can give you Miss Pantra. I want to wait until some of the tests come through, but I am also going to make a suggestions. Please don' take this wrong and I will not pressure you in any way, but I think it might be better to talk with one of the crises councilors that are here today. The only reason I suggest this is that it might be, and I wish to stress this, it might only be psychological. The councilors would be far better able to help you in this area better then I could. But, we may yet find a physical reason, I have only started the tests. If it is physical, then I can start working on solutions. If you would like to take a break from these tests we can reschedule."

Super Girl

First Post
When Cassie whispers in her ear, Kitty sighs and nods, she still wanted to know, sorta, but she trusted Cassie's judgement. The Amazon's hanf stroking her cheek was very distracting, almost causing her to miss what Dr. Charles was saying, she gave a small purr, before kissing the hand and taking it in her own hands so that she could listen. "Uhh... I guess if it might be physical, we can wait on the therapist." Kitty says, and there is hostility in her voice at the sound of having to go to a therapist, she had been to one before and she didn't like it, really didn't like it.

"Since it'll take awhile for the tests to give you information, can we keep testing what I actually can do? I mean, we are suppoused to be tested before we get to use the training rooms so we know exactly how strong we are and everything, right?"

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:43am, the Imfirmary

Doctor Charles raises an eyebrow at the hostility in Kitty's voice but she recovers quicky "Of course Miss Pantra, and please understand that I only want to help you but I am a physician... if we can find a physical cause we will find a treatment. But for now lets continue with the tests."

There are some more tests that she runs for Cat's Eye, but she seems a bit quiter now, not chatting as much

Last edited:

Super Girl

First Post
"I'm sorry Dr. Charles, I just don't like Therapists, my mom made me go to one cause she wanted the therapist to make me be different, act different. I like who I am... er was, I have to find a new me now I guess, but no therapists." Kitty says determinedly. She goes through with all of the doctor's tests without complaint.

"So uh... how do you figure out exactly how strong someone is? Have them lift weights and keep adding more? and how about how tough a person is? I mean, I healed getting shot twice over night, and even before I came to the infirmary I wasn't even really hurt that bad."

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Karl Green said:
Impulse's eyes go wide "Wow I like never thought of that? You really think about this stuff... what do you think we should do? I mean, I like it well enough here and all but what if, you know, we want to get off campus without getting catch?"

It takes Cassandra about a tenth of a second to have the answer to that. She can't even begin to imagine how immesurably incompetent the staff would have to be for them to come and go undetected on a regular basis. And she is quite sure that together with the newest in technology the Titam facility is staffed with the most skilled personal availlable. Apart from the people helping them she asumes that even more work here in security, both for and from them.
It's their job to babysit all these super-kids, they won't be outsmarted with some clever school tricks and certainly not by any powers they have recorded in their guests.
The government most certainly did not take all the powered kids from the street and put millions into the Titans programm just to have them run around on the street anyway.
The downside is that she has no idea how to tell Impulse all that. In her mind it's blaze of pictures and scetches that wouldn't make sense to anyone but her.
"We don't. Not undetected. Do you want to?"
For once she doesn't look battle read, just enjoying the morning her , standing with one hand on her hip as she enjoys the challenge of testing the perimeter in her mind. She's sure she could break out any time she likes. But not undetected. Maybe the Batman could. That just means she has to get better.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:43am, the Imfirmary

Cat's Eye said:
"I'm sorry Dr. Charles, I just don't like Therapists, my mom made me go to one cause she wanted the therapist to make me be different, act different. I like who I am... er was, I have to find a new me now I guess, but no therapists." Kitty says determinedly.

Doctor Charles smiles at Kitty and touches her shoulder lightly "Thats ok, I should not have pushed it. I'm sure things have been tough enough on your already without all the added pressures of the last few days to add to your problems. Think nothing of it, and accept my apologies if I offend you."

Cat's Eye said:
"So uh... how do you figure out exactly how strong someone is? Have them lift weights and keep adding more? and how about how tough a person is? I mean, I healed getting shot twice over night, and even before I came to the infirmary I wasn't even really hurt that bad."

She nods and says "There are a number of different way to measure those. Lets me explain them as we get to each of them" she then runs through the different weight and pressure measure machines and those that work to gauge resistant to damage.

(occ I really don't know what some of these would be so we will just gloss this part over some :) /occ)

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31, 8:22am, the Field

Batgirl said:
"We don't. Not undetected. Do you want to?"

Impulse thinks a second and says "Well gee I don't know, maybe we want to leave and not have all the staff here know about it... I mean say we have a hot date off campus or something... ah not the two of course of... not that I wouldn't love to or anything... but well thats not the point... Ah I just want to make sure that if I want to leave campus for some reason someday and don't want people to know about it... even if I never do, knowing that I can will make me feel better you know... I guess I just don't like feeling like I am in a prison or something. I can run across the whole of U.S. in a couple of hours, so this campus can be kind of 'small' at times and I have only been here like 3 days..."

Remove ads