Team: TITAN, Class of 2004

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 9:02am, the Imfirmary

Cat's Eye said:
"Are there any more tests or anything for us to do Dr. Charles?" she asks happily.

Dr. Charles shakes her head smiling and says "No I think we are all done. I should get some results from your blood and gene workup back by noon if you would like to stop back in."

(occ note you two are about 30minutes in the future :D I will speed up everyone else pretty quick here to get everyone on the same 'page' /occ)

Dark Nemesis

First Post
Superboy said:
"I've never meditated before... but this place is all about expanding horizons, so sure - I'll give it a try," Connor says.

Raven smiles faintly and nods her head. "Very well. I look forward to having the company, then. Though, if you wish, we need not meditate in the rain." She then looked to Cyborg. "Would you care to join us?

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:25am, the Residency

Raven smiles faintly and nods her head. "Very well. I look forward to having the company, then. Though, if you wish, we need not meditate in the rain." She then looked to Cyborg. "Would you care to join us?

Cyborg who was smiling at Superboy's uncomfortable position suddenly feels like he is in the hot-seat "Ah, yea that would be great Raven... ah when?"

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st,, 8:25am, the Field

Radiant said:
"Trai.."
and no idea what that even is.
"I... don't know."

Impulse smiles and nods his head "Well try living life about a thousand times faster then everyone else AND need only like 5-minutes of sleep a night. "

He kicks a rock around a bit "What do you do beside train? Read or watch TV? Know any good bands? I generally just read stuff online or run... I like running, but not in circles"

Mordane76

First Post
Superboy (OK, 5HP)

Karl Green said:
Cyborg who was smiling at Superboy's uncomfortable position suddenly feels like he is in the hot-seat "Ah, yea that would be great Raven... ah when?"

"Not today - I have to meet with Nightwing at 11a, and I'm really not sure how long that's going to take," Connor says.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

Karl Green said:
Impulse smiles and nods his head "Well try living life about a thousand times faster then everyone else AND need only like 5-minutes of sleep a night. "

He kicks a rock around a bit "What do you do beside train? Read or watch TV? Know any good bands? I generally just read stuff online or run... I like running, but not in circles"

Pushing her wet hair out of her face Cassandra turns back to the residency. By now it's just a bit too wet and cold for her taste.
"...no. I don't ...do ...stuff like that."
Without warning she runs back to the residency, looking a lot more confused and scared than anyone should be just because someone askes what music she hears.

kid A

First Post
Dove

Don let Hank lead him to the cafeteria. He filled a tray with food, and sat down at one of the tables. When Hank sat down, Don asked, "So, what happened after I went to the infirmary?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Starfire, unhurt, Hps 1/5

Starfire awoke to dreary lighting from the outside and an empty room. Looking at the clock in the room she noticed that it was after 8:00am. She yawned, stretched and almost rolled over and went back to sleep . . . the flashing light of the vid phone caught her attention.

Reviewing the message, Koriand'r thought about the counselling. 'Grief counseling . . . did a teammate perish - not that I remember,' Korainder mused. 'The loss of innocent lives was regrettable - and if I could have prevented more, I would have. But, I don't think that I grieve for them. Should I? . . .'

She moved to the window and stared out over the campus, lost in thought, watching the rain fall and the grey clouds move across the sky.

Karl Green

First Post
Team TITAN campus, Oct 31st, 8:29am, the Residency

When Arsenal finally wakes in the morning, he gets all the normal messages on his Vid-Phone as his fellow students and also one from Nightwing asking him to stop by at his office in the Administration building 10:30am

Looking out her window, Starfire sees Batgirl and Impulse standing out in the light rain over by the back of the campus. Then Batgirl runs off and Impulse just stands there for a bit...

Hawk and Dove are eating and can see Superboy, Cyborg, and Raven talking over in the TV Room across the way. Aqualad approaches Dove and looking sideways at him asks “You are well… Don? We were concerned… it is good to see that you are no longer confirm to a healing bed.

Terra and Beast Boy are sitting near by also, Terra is making something out of here food… a little mountain it looks like and she is half-asleep still.

Last edited:

Radiant

First Post
Cassandra (Batgirl)

She returns to her room like she left it, leaping up the buidlings wall and swinging back through the window.
Spinning in mid-air Cassandra barely manages to avoid Starfire instead of pumping right into her. Instead she passes just a bit above her, looses her balance and lands not too elegant on the floor. As she gets up she does a very impressive job at looking cold, wet and miserable.

Remove ads