• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team TITAN OCC, thread 2

Hellzon

First Post
Looks like I peeked in at the right time. Sadly, I won't be able to post regularly (or even irregularly) for the next two months, so no Hellzon for you. Sorry about that. :(

Karl Green

First Post
That's cool... I still need a day or two to get ready...

Sooo Hellzon, would you prefer I NPC Cyborg for a couple of months if you are coming back? Cause I know Keia has mentioned that he would not mind playing Cyborg

Hellzon

First Post
Karl Green said:
Sooo Hellzon, would you prefer I NPC Cyborg for a couple of months if you are coming back? Cause I know Keia has mentioned that he would not mind playing Cyborg
I'm cool with Keia taking over. If I'm coming back (I probably am, but I kind of got a job in addition to studying), there's plenty of other misfits heroes to choose from, so don't keep anything tagged for me. :)

Edit: You know, maybe I should change my avatar... ;)

Radiant

First Post
Hellzon said:
I'm cool with Keia taking over. If I'm coming back (I probably am, but I kind of got a job in addition to studying), there's plenty of other misfits heroes to choose from, so don't keep anything tagged for me. :)

Edit: You know, maybe I should change my avatar... ;)

oh noe, please. You can't imagine how much I appreciate this one after your last... ;)

Remove ads