• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN

Elfy

First Post
Karl Green said:
I would like to hear what Miss Sandsmark has to say about it also. It might give us all some ideas.

You'll note that there are no question marks, but rather periods, in her sentences and she's speaking to Kitty, not to Cassie.

As I said, indirectly won't cut it when she doesn't want to talk about it in the first place ; )

Last edited:

Elfy

First Post
So...um...you posting for Kitty, Super Girl? 'cause Cassie isn't interjecting anything into the doctor-patient conversation until she's directly addressed, especially considering the subject matter ^_^;;

Super Girl

First Post
Sorry bout the wait, I have bronchitis that just wont go away, I took all my pills and was ok for about 12 hours or so after I finished them, but then I got sick again, so hopefully this second round of stronger stuff will help. This is the first time I have gotten out of be in about 14 hours.

Elfy

First Post
It's no problem. I just wanted to make sure that you weren't waiting on me to post. Hope you get better soon. being sicky sucks =(

Elfy

First Post
Wow Karl! O_O!!

I can't believe how many gaming pies you have your hands in - mostly GMing even - and these are just the ones that I happened to notice. Impressive! I don't know how you manage so well. Wow.

GM - Black Sails over Freeport
GM - Grim Tales: Chronicles of the Witch Hunter
GM - Eberron: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
GM - Team: Titan
GM - Greyhawk Return of the Slave Lords

Player - Black Company
Player - Avengers Forever
Player - Thrilling Pulp Adventures!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads