• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Team: TITAN

Super Girl

First Post
Elfy said:
So, um, since Cassie was there and all, how much did Kitty manage to lift over her head (Heavy Load)? - just curious =)

Not much compared to you and Connor. Only 2.8 tons over her head, 5.6 off the ground though.

Super Girl

First Post
Since you wanted to move on to the next issue and also gloss over the rest of the tests, I guess we can all just wait for the next issue, if I understand you right.

Karl Green

First Post
No, no we still have all day Sunday and there are some things coming later day. I just don't know how they would measure someone ability to stop bullets etc :D thats what I glossing over... sorry about

Karl Green

First Post
Mordane76 said:
I just need to know how much PP Dove was worth... I mean, I did best that threat all by myself... :D

Well you can also make a PL 10 character and have no Defense etc... :) he has ways around it, but when he was in human form it was not very worthwhile again Superboy

Radiant

First Post
Super Girl said:
Not much compared to you and Connor. Only 2.8 tons over her head, 5.6 off the ground though.

only 2.8 tons??? ;) Sure that's nothing, you can't even carry a descent shopping bag with that... :cool:

Remove ads