• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tell us a joke...

IcyCool

First Post
LightPhoenix said:
"Well, I bet my friend there five hundred dollars I could pee all over the bartender and make him laugh about it."

The best delivery for that joke that I've ever heard was from Quentin Tarantino in "Desperado".

What's some advantages of Alzheimer's?

You're always meeting new people

You can hide your own easter eggs

You can wrap your own christmas presents

Olaf the Stout

My sympathies do go out to anyone that suffers or knows someone that suffers from Alzheimer's disease. I know that it isn't the easiest of things do deal with.

cybertalus

First Post
On a recent flight, an elderly passenger kept peering out the window. Since it was totally dark, all she could see was the blinking wing-tip light. Finally, she rang for the flight attendant.

"I'm sorry to bother you," she said, "but I think you should inform the pilot that his left-turn indicator is on and has been for some time."

Simplicity

Explorer
Aeson said:
..and not very original. I've heard it before. :)

Originality? Come on. Do you really think any one is making up the jokes being posted here? I think I GOT that joke from ENWorld a few years back. :) But I liked it so much, I reposted it. At any rate, I did post TWO jokes.

If you want something more original, perhaps you'd like to hear my list of possible future careers:

1) Food scientist. I want to create a margarine substitute called: "I'm Not Certain That's Margarine!"

2) Advertising Slogan Maker. #1 rule of advertising slogans is that any slogan sounds better with "dammit!" stuck onto the end. "Food, Folks, and Fun, dammit!". "Apply directly to forehead, dammit!"

3) Chinese spirtualist shop owner. "Yin-yang half off! Buy one, get fung shui!"

4) Director. I want to create an action movie based on the Bible. It'll be called "The Greatest Action Movie Ever Told". Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as Jesus: "Ahl be bach!". Steven Seagal as Noah, who must foil a terrorist from taking over his ark. I wanted Wesley "Always Bet On Black" Snipes to play the devil, but I've been told that that would be seen as "racist". Whatever. I wasn't the one using the line. Maybe that's not a great idea though. And he's kind of got problems of his own anyways right now.

5) Agent. Speaking of Wesley Snipes, I want to be an agent for Wesley Snipes. I think he'd do well as a spokesperson for H&R Block. "Always bet on Block!" Get it? That'd be an awesome spot.

Pyrex

First Post
One more stupid math joke.

You walk into a room. There's a fire in the corner and a bucket of water on the desk. What do you do? Easy. Pick up the water and put out the fire.

Later, you walk into a second room. There's a fire in the corner and a bucket of water *under* the desk. Now what do you do?

Simple, you move the bucket of water from under the desk to the top of the desk, thus reducing it to a previously solved problem... :lol:

A man walks into a bar and says, "gimme three shots." The bardtender does so and the man drinks them one ofter the other. The next day he comes back and says, "Gimme three shots." Same process. The next day, when the man comes into the bar and asks for three shots, the bartender says, "I could just pour them all into one larger glass, you know." The man says, "No, I like them this way. You see, I have two brothers, but they're both overseas right now and I miss them terribly, so with three glasses like this I can imagine we're all having a drink together." "How nice, " the bartender says.

This continues for some time, until one day the man walks into the bar and says, "gimme two shots." The bartender asks, "Did something happen to one of your brothers?"

"Oh, no. It's just that I decided to quit drinking."

IcyCool

First Post
Simplicity said:
4) Director. I want to create an action movie based on the Bible. It'll be called "The Greatest Action Movie Ever Told". Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger as Jesus: "Ahl be bach!". Steven Seagal as Noah, who must foil a terrorist from taking over his ark. I wanted Wesley "Always Bet On Black" Snipes to play the devil, but I've been told that that would be seen as "racist". Whatever. I wasn't the one using the line. Maybe that's not a great idea though. And he's kind of got problems of his own anyways right now.

Ever seen MADTV? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR4SlQGLS3I

Simplicity said:
I wanted Wesley "Always Bet On Black" Snipes to play the devil, but I've been told that that would be seen as "racist". Whatever. I wasn't the one using the line. Maybe that's not a great idea though. And he's kind of got problems of his own anyways right now.

What problems exactly?

Olaf the Stout

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads