• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kickstarter Terra/Sol Games Kickstarter for Six Guns Lasers

crossmlk

First Post
Hey folks, we've launced a Kickstarter for our Six Guns product line, this book will be on laser weapons. It is a sourcebook for Mongoose Traveller but is easily adaptable to any science fiction rules set. The Kickstarter has only been live for a little over a day and we've already hit our funding goal. There's still a lot we can and want to do with this project and we'd love your input in helping us decide on our stretch goals. Please check it out at; http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/683445955/six-guns-lasers

Mike Cross
Terra/Sol Games

Last edited by a moderator:

Mishihari Lord

First Post
Hey folks, we've launced a Kickstarter for our Six Gunsproduct line, this book will be on laser weapons. It is a sourcebook forMongoose Traveller but is easily adaptable to any science fiction rules set.The Kickstarter has only been live for a little over a day and we've alreadyhit our funding goal. There's still a lot we can and want to do with thisproject and we'd love your input in helping us decide on our stretch goals.Please check it out at; http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/683445955/six-guns-lasers

Mike Cross
Terra/Sol Games

First, sounds like an awesome project. I'm a big Traveller fan.

Second, your font color is illegible in the "Legacy" viewing style. I recommend you fix it right away. A recent thread with the same issue was derailed into a discussion of posting formats rather than the topic desired by the original poster.

crossmlk

First Post
Mishihari,
Thanks and thanks for the heads up. I'm not really technically adept so what you're saying is that our font color on the Kickstarter is illegible for people viewing in "Legacy" viewing style? I want to make sure I've got that correct. The trouble is when I go into the project dashboard I don't see an option to change font color. I'm going to pass your comment on to Kickstarter though and see if they have any response. Thank you so much for pointing this out to me.

crossmlk

First Post
Mishihari,
Kickstarter has gotten back to me and have asked a few questions I'm hoping you can help me with. Here is what they have asked me, I'm not sure it's necessarily applicable but any details you can provide I'll pass along. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for reaching out. We'll be happy to look into this issue for you. To do so, please reply with as many details as possible. The more specific details you can give to help us see the problem the quicker we'll be able to help you.
- a detailed description of the exact steps taken that led to the problem you're experiencing
- the full and exact text of any error messages you received
- the web address of the page you are seeing the issue on

darjr

I crit!
He means the color of the font in your first post in this thread. At the bottom of the page there is a popup menu to choose what style to view these forums in, in the legacy style the text of your first post is hard to read.

crossmlk

First Post
I just wanted to let you all know we've added a couple of new backer levels for anyone who might be interested in supporting this project. One is an Art level where you can get a signed copy of the cover Emel Akiah is doing for us and the other is to have your copy of Six Guns Lasers autographed by the author Martin Dougherty. Thanks for all the support we've been getting.

crossmlk

First Post
We're down to the last Six days of our Kickstarter for SixGuns Lasers (seems apropos doesn't it ; ). We've long since reached our fundinggoal x4 but there are still good reasons to get on board. We've got anotherebook for everyone down to the $10 level if we hit our next stretch goal. Thereare some crazy good values for supporters and some cool stuff. One of those coolthings I just added is the opportunity to be included on the cover of the book!Head on over to the Kickstarter and take a look at the sketches of the cover wehave in the updates to see how this would work. Thanks for all the supportwe've received and lets bring this thing home strong!

Remove ads