Testament: In the Shadow of Sinai. (full)

Andrew D. Gable

First Post
Here's my character.

Asenath
Israelite Spy 4

STR 10
CON 14 (+2)
DEX 16 (+3)
INT 12 (+1)
WIS 15 (+2)
CHA 12 (+1)

Hit Points: 22 / 22
Initiative: +7 (+4 Improved Initiative, +3 Dex)
AC: 15 (+3 Dex, +2 Wis), flat-footed 12, touch 15
Attacks: Short sword +3 melee, damage 1d6 (19-20/x2); sling +6 ranged, damage 1d4
Fort Save: +6
Ref Save: +4 (+6 vs. charm)
Will Save: +4
Piety: 0 / 14
Flaw: Wrathful

Languages: Hebrew, Egyptian
Skills: Bluff +6, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +6, Gather Information +11, Hide +8, Intuit Direction +5, Listen +8, Search +5, Sense Motive +12, Spot +7, Tumble +6.
Feats: Alertness, Dodge, Improved Initiative, Skill Focus (gather information), Skill Focus (sense motive)
Equipment: Short sword, sling w/ 10 stones, commoner’s outfit

XP: 6,000 / 10,000
23 years old, 5'4", 108 lbs.

Asenath was born to Mahu, a guardian at a lesser temple of Khnum in the Egyptian city of Heliopolis, and Naomi of Judah, an Israelite slave. Asenath’s father wanted nothing to do with her, and she grew up despising the Egyptians and their enslavement of the Israelite people.

When she came of age (16), Asenath was given to Eleazar, son of Maaz of Naphtali, another slave. She bore him a daughter, Miriam, a year later. When Eleazar was killed by the pursuing Egyptians, this was a terrible blow to Asenath who had a young daughter to support. This, combined with the desperation of wandering, honed her anger to a fine point. Asenath is now prone to fits of rage.

At the behest of the Israelite priests, Asenath managed to direct part of her anger into helping her people find a homeland. She was sent by the elders to scout around the land of Canaan. And so she is...

Voadam

Legend
Regretfully I must bow out. I'm taking over DMing responsibility shortly for the group I regularly game with and don't think I will have time for another campaign right now. Enjoy, it looks like it could be a fun campaign.

Maerdwyn

First Post
yangnome said:
Definately still interested. My offer to host it over at my site still stands as well if you want. I don't have the book yet, but as I said before, I've been looking for an excuse to buy it. Now I just need to wait for the perfect opportunity to embezzle the money from my wife. So, I guess I'll need help with game stats until then.
Thanks for the hosting offer, yangnome. I think we'll try it here for now, but maybe we'll move if the mods ask us to or if the boards don't start moving a little faster.

Post a character concept, and I'll help you with Testament-specific stuff.

Maerdwyn

First Post
Voadam said:
Regretfully I must bow out. I'm taking over DMing responsibility shortly for the group I regularly game with and don't think I will have time for another campaign right now. Enjoy, it looks like it could be a fun campaign.
Sorry to see you go, Voadam, but thanks for letting me know. Good luck with the new game!

yangnome

First Post
Maerdwyn said:
Thanks for the hosting offer, yangnome. I think we'll try it here for now, but maybe we'll move if the mods ask us to or if the boards don't start moving a little faster.

Post a character concept, and I'll help you with Testament-specific stuff.

OK, sounds good. I'm still giving thought to a character concept. Real life has been pretty hectic this week, but I'll try to get something posted tonight.

Maerdwyn

First Post
yangnome said:
OK, sounds good. I'm still giving thought to a character concept. Real life has been pretty hectic this week, but I'll try to get something posted tonight.
NP - I'm leaving town for a few days tonight, so there's no rush on anything. I'll be back on Friday june 4, and I'll be looking to get things going sometime soon after that.

Thanks,
Ian

yangnome

First Post
Are you still planning on running this? I'd still like to play, but haven't worked on a character mcuh since things have been hectic with work. I'm getting ready to have a few days off, and intend to work on it, but don't want to work on a character for a game that won't happen when I could work on my tabletop game.

Remove ads