Tetsujin28 passed away

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Stone Dog said:
It was moved to RPGnet's Tangency forums. That is where all things not gaming end up. The social and news room of RPGnet. It is members only, but being a member is free. He is mourned there as well as here. :(
Could someone copy/paste the information over?

Turjan

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Could someone copy/paste the information over?
You cannot really post a whole thread. This is the original message from Saturday:

"I'm sure this will get moved, but given Tetsujin's regular participation in Open, I wanted to pass this along.

It is with great sadness that I pass on the news that Tetsujin 28, Britt Daniel, passed away earlier this week as a result of a motorcycle accident. I have been completely unable to locate any newspaper article to confirm, which is obviously frustrating. I was informed just a short time ago, through a reliable source.

I met Britt a couple years ago through RPGnet, and have had the occasion to enjoy several beers and discussions with him since then. He was a regular poster, as many of your know.

If anyone is able to find confirmation (either way), it would be greatly appreciated. My apologies if the post is a dupe (I checked Search prior to posting) - my intent is to neither mispost nor spread a hoax."

The rpg.net moderators have since checked into the message and came to the conclusion that it isn't a hoax. There is a special page set up for Tetsujin 28 here.

I always liked his posts very much. May he rest in peace.

Aikuchi

Transient
As a lurker (primatily) ... I loved reading all his posts ...
Very knowledgeable that made me consider many things ...

RiP ...

Remove ads