• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tetsujin28 passed away

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Stone Dog said:
It was moved to RPGnet's Tangency forums. That is where all things not gaming end up. The social and news room of RPGnet. It is members only, but being a member is free. He is mourned there as well as here. :(
Could someone copy/paste the information over?

Turjan

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
Could someone copy/paste the information over?
You cannot really post a whole thread. This is the original message from Saturday:

"I'm sure this will get moved, but given Tetsujin's regular participation in Open, I wanted to pass this along.

It is with great sadness that I pass on the news that Tetsujin 28, Britt Daniel, passed away earlier this week as a result of a motorcycle accident. I have been completely unable to locate any newspaper article to confirm, which is obviously frustrating. I was informed just a short time ago, through a reliable source.

I met Britt a couple years ago through RPGnet, and have had the occasion to enjoy several beers and discussions with him since then. He was a regular poster, as many of your know.

If anyone is able to find confirmation (either way), it would be greatly appreciated. My apologies if the post is a dupe (I checked Search prior to posting) - my intent is to neither mispost nor spread a hoax."

The rpg.net moderators have since checked into the message and came to the conclusion that it isn't a hoax. There is a special page set up for Tetsujin 28 here.

I always liked his posts very much. May he rest in peace.

Aikuchi

Transient
As a lurker (primatily) ... I loved reading all his posts ...
Very knowledgeable that made me consider many things ...

RiP ...

Remove ads