Thank You

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Scott, you've been a great 'PR' man for WotC (in the best sense), and you've brought a sense of honesty and fun to everything you've said here. You'll be much missed as the face of WotC, but still much appreciated as a jolly decent chap!

Good luck for the future :)

Lilith

Explorer
Thanks for being the go-to person for our 4e queries Scott. I hope that wherever life takes you next that you hit the ground running (and succeed at all the appropriate skill checks).

questing gm

First Post
Good luck, Scott!

Thanks for all the job you've done for WotC, the GSL and being the last person I've counted on that bothered to clean up their mess. ;)

Woas

First Post
I look forward to hearing all the old in-side gossip about the in's-and-out's of 4e during your time as an employee in a year or few once you've settled into something else. I'm being honest, that stuff interests me. Like when that other guy.. uhh, is his name Dansey or something? Talked about when they went to the TSR warehouse...

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
I remember the day, when you first emerge and said something about when the Dragon and Dungeon magazines were cancelled, that folks had to deal with it, and that was that (a small summary of sorts)

People were not happy...and they it be known. (Oh boy, they did)

I remember when you came to your 1st Ennie Awards, and you were rushing in (a bit late I think) and, and...ah, a bit 'loose-brain happy';)

Then as time past, that abrasive nature, the roughness edges felt...gave way to a smoother contour of better understanding when it came to the RPG community. (Still a tough crowd, no matter what)

The great change was seen last year, at the Ennies of 2008.

You are the only and with high possibility, the only Brand Manager, where I took many photos of, and from there...I witness your transformation.

I pray now that experience you have earned over time, has made you a better and stronger individual, person-wise and in business.

Thank you for the time and energy, you gave at Hasbro/WOtc.

Now, spread that same energy somewhere else, that truly needs it.

Peace

Remove ads