That 90's Show

But wasn't trying hard the whole premise to begin with?

I saw it as a kind of slacker, hangout show that worked because the spirit of the 90s was very similar to the spirit of the 70s. Plus it had Clarence Boddicker as the dad (that was like 50% of the show for me lol)

Curious about this one. It is on my list of things to check out this week

Undrave

Legend
Kinda wish it was anyone but Netflix, you know if you don't binge this thing in one go the day it drops they'll just cancel it after 1 season.

I was surprised to know it wasn't just a reboot with new characters (anyone remember That 80's Show?) but an actual sequel to the original, which is pretty brilliant considering the elapsed time. Red Foreman was pretty much 50% of the show's appeal to seeing him back is super cool. And kudos for the reproduced decors, it's pretty spot on.

Sacrosanct

Legend
I saw it as a kind of slacker, hangout show that worked because the spirit of the 90s was very similar to the spirit of the 70s. Plus it had Clarence Boddicker as the dad (that was like 50% of the show for me lol)

Curious about this one. It is on my list of things to check out this week
Clarence Boddicker was the name of his character in robocop. Although, I might have enjoyed that 90s show better if Kurtwood played Clarence :p

1674238206409.png

Remove ads