• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

That felt like spam

I just got an e-mail saying I'd been quoted by someone - although not even linking the thread. I don't want my inbox to move that fast - and with such generally useless information - and I couldn't find anything under settings to turn it off.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I updated the tagging software. It may be possible that the process changed some settings - mine is still turned off, though, so i can't be sure.

Agamon

Adventurer
There might be a problem. My notifications aren't going away after clicking through them (I still have a 2 up there even after checking the two quotes).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, it's confirmed that the upgrade reset some user settings regarding notifications. You'll need to re-apply them. My apologies.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, so on further investigation. It wasn't the user settings that got reset during the upgrade; it was the global admin setting for the email notifications. Which I've now disabled again. So it should stop by itself now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads