That thread about cars

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Snarf: I am on my second hot hatch!

Had a wrx when they still did the hatch and it rocked!

I would really like a VW R but if I trade up I might be a little short of cash…due to the attendant divorce and all…

The thumbs up is for the hot hatch, btw!

Those VW GTIs are something. Poetry in motion.

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
The thumbs up is for the hot hatch, btw!

I may have just gotten out of one :) and drove two hours to get it back when I did.

No regrets!

But my kid needs a car soon and I don’t know if I have it in me to teach her manual…

But If I did…I would have to get a new one ;)….

Ryujin

Legend
I'm considering a new car and didn't realize that Mazda discontinued the 5, until yesterday. I love my mini-minivan that drives like a Mazda 3. No idea what I might get next, at this point, so I'll hold onto what I have as long as I can.

I would really like a VW R but if I trade up I might be a little short of cash…due to the attendant divorce and all…

Oh you VW people! I love my Civic Type R, you should give one of the FK8s a chance.
I'm considering a new car and didn't realize that Mazda discontinued the 5, until yesterday. I love my mini-minivan that drives like a Mazda 3. No idea what I might get next, at this point, so I'll hold onto what I have as long as I can.
Prices for everything are crazy right now. Longer you can wait, the better prices are bound to be.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
If I ever won fifty gazillion dollars, I'd buy something like a Porsche or Ferrari and have them add wood paneling and a station wagon-style rear door just to be able to see peoples' heads asplode as I drove down the road.
I sometimes have dreams of a monster truck Ferrarri or a low-rider Volvo with glow in the dark flames.

…and that was before I ever saw an episode of Top Gear.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Our family has been in a Mazda CX-9 since 2020. It’s the first Mazda we’ve owned, and our first SUV. We almost bought a CX-5, but liked the extra room of its bigger sibling.

I may get a CX-5 for myself, though.

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
Our family has been in a Mazda CX-9 since 2020. It’s the first Mazda we’ve owned, and our first SUV. We almost bought a CX-5, but liked the extra room of its bigger sibling.

I may get a CX-5 for myself, though.
We have a cx-5 and two Mazda3’s. They really are great cars.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
If only...
2020-Cadillac-CT6-V-FrontSide_CACT6V2001_640x480.jpg

Remove ads