• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

That Weekly (sort of) [Enterprise] Thread!

Wolf72

Explorer
No Spoilers ... at least not from me!

Next week though ... Looks very promising ... 2 new episodes ... ships attacking ... phasers ... things blowing up

what more could I ask for! :)

Crothian

First Post
No spoilers here. Just have to say I really liked this episode. It was different and well done. Good look at certain characters, and that has been the strength of the series.

Methinkus

First Post
No real spoilers, but i liked it. Lets just say that at least this time Hoshi (sp?) was a little more usefull than normal.

Ill never forget "Captin, I think i just told them we blew up the other ship!"

Ha Ha

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Another good episode, IMO. Enjoyed that they are building on the relationships especially those they haven't explored too deeply in the past, like the Phlox and Malcolm. I'll be happy to see some more space combat soon, though. :)

GreyOne

Explorer
Minor spoiler

I'll third or fourth the endorsement of this episode. Definitely different - I liked seeing the truly alien alien. The communication was interesting.

Good character development too.

Ramien Meltides

First Post
I like this show, but...

How many times are they going to capture the captain and he escapes somehow? I think we're coming up on 5 times or so in the first season!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads