That which is dead can never die. A gametable shall rise.

bone_naga

Explorer
For you non-OTTers who are likely unfamiliar with the backstory, almost two years ago I went to work on creating a D&D gaming table. I used an old TV of mine. Normally, the TV was up for watching TV or playing video games. For D&D, the TV folded down into a table and we would project maps onto the screen.

Sadly, my basement flooded a few months ago and the table was ruined. So for the past six weeks, I have occupied a lot of time in between work by rebuilding it (and building a D&D bookshelf to go with it and by repairing the basement window that I broke while trying to close it and refurnishing my man-cave). Anyway, it is back and better than it was before, now with drawers, shelves, and cup holders.

2013-11-06 12.41.29.jpg2013-11-06 13.40.14.jpg2013-11-06 13.40.42.jpg

bone_naga

Explorer
There are a couple planned future improvements. Next to the DM's cupholder I intend to put up a small wall shelf to hold a computer monitor, which will be the DM's screen.

I also want to put some decorative drawer handles on the drawers but all the ones that look good are very expensive so when I have the time (which probably won't be for a while) I plan to make my own.

Last edited:

Remove ads