• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

That which is dead can never die. A gametable shall rise.

bone_naga

Explorer
For you non-OTTers who are likely unfamiliar with the backstory, almost two years ago I went to work on creating a D&D gaming table. I used an old TV of mine. Normally, the TV was up for watching TV or playing video games. For D&D, the TV folded down into a table and we would project maps onto the screen.

Sadly, my basement flooded a few months ago and the table was ruined. So for the past six weeks, I have occupied a lot of time in between work by rebuilding it (and building a D&D bookshelf to go with it and by repairing the basement window that I broke while trying to close it and refurnishing my man-cave). Anyway, it is back and better than it was before, now with drawers, shelves, and cup holders.

2013-11-06 12.41.29.jpg2013-11-06 13.40.14.jpg2013-11-06 13.40.42.jpg

bone_naga

Explorer
There are a couple planned future improvements. Next to the DM's cupholder I intend to put up a small wall shelf to hold a computer monitor, which will be the DM's screen.

I also want to put some decorative drawer handles on the drawers but all the ones that look good are very expensive so when I have the time (which probably won't be for a while) I plan to make my own.

Last edited:

Remove ads