• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventurer's Guild

EisenbergEffect

First Post
Grrr...

Move: None
Standard: Pounce on Orc at L7 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3091199/ (combat advantage to next attacker on this target)
Minor: Wild Shape (back to human form)

Alain

Human Cleric 5
19 16 14 21
AC Fort Ref Will

42 / 42
HP

9 / 9
Surges

1 / 1
AP

Passive
Perception

Passive
Insight

Initiative

Harmony of Erathis
Priest's Shield
Healing Word
Lance of Faith
Sacred Flame
Healing Strike
Cascade of Light
Divine Fortune
Turn Undead
Wild Shape
Pounce
Shield of Faith
Daunting Light
Sundered Fortune

OOC: How do I do the spoiler block? There doesn't seam to be an icon for that in the toolbar.
OOC:

Last edited:

Nicodemous

First Post
I'm a bit stunned by the ferocity and cheap tactics of the Chieftan. As expected he has no honor. I quickly gather my wits and strike with the guided power of Bahamut behind my flaming sword.

[sblock]

Standard: Invigorating Smite (if hit, I and any other bloodied ally within 5 squares regain +7 hit points)
Minor: Laying on Hands/Healing Hands Bonus to myself (+18 hit points)
Move: None

[/sblock]

Last edited:

bluesfella

Explorer
Mallick's whirling blades cut down two more of the orcs, while Nicodemus strikes the kobold with his flaming sword.

GM: Jonathan, don't forget to roll damage.

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: Alain: Mallick killed that orc already, so go ahead and re-do your turn. One orc savage remains at L9, the rest of the enemies are in their same places.

bluesfella

Explorer
As Alain misses the orc savage, he turns away from the paladin and focuses his attack on the cleric. He swings his hand axe, but Alain is able to deflect the blow easily, so the orc backs up a step in fear.

Nicodemus strikes at the kobold, but he just barely manages to block the paladin's flaming sword with his great axe. He then strikes Nicodemus, managing to connect. "Nice try, paladin....but you are not good enough with that ssshiny sssword to hit me!" After his successful attack, he shifts backwards a few steps and shouts to his archers. "Another volley, you slugs!"

The archers rain down arrows upon the small group of adventurers, hoping to slow them down. The first volley misses everyone, the second hits Mallick and Nicodemus, and the third hits all three.

Meanwhile, the Bugbear once again hits Sledge hard with his sword. He connects, but this time he darts away into the trees and

GM: Spencer, make an opportunity attack against the Bubear.

GM: Also, everyone check my math on your current hp's, just in case.
[sblock=map]
banditsround2.png
[/sblock][sblock=Rolls]Orc Savage basic attack vs. Alain (1d20+9=11) Miss (Alain)
Kobold vs. Nicodemus (1d20+12=24, 1d8+5=10) Hit for 10 damage, and target is marked (Nicodemus)
Archer 1 burst attack vs. Mallick, Nicodemus, Alain (1d20+9=17, 1d10+6=16, 1d20+9=15, 1d10+6=13, 1d20+9=13, 1d10+6=16) Miss (Mallick, Nicodemus, Alain)
Archer 2 burst attack vs. Mallick, Nicodemus, Alain (1d20+9=26, 1d10+6=8, 1d20+9=28, 1d10+6=16, 1d20+9=15, 1d10+6=16) Hit for 8 damage (Mallick, Nicodemus)
Archer 3 burst attack vs. Mallick, Nicodemus, Alain (1d20+9=19, 1d10+6=10, 1d20+9=23, 1d10+6=12, 1d20+9=21, 1d10+6=7) Hit for 10 damage (Mallick, Nicodemus, Alain)
Bugbear vs. Sledge (1d20+14=23, 1d10+6=11) Hit for 11 damage (Sledge)[/sblock][sblock=Status]Nicodemus:10/55 hp, AP 1, bloodied
Alain:32/42 hp, AP 1
Sledge:50/61 hp, AP 0, used: Bull Charge, Bedeviling Assault, Second Wind
Mallick:17/47 hp, AP 1, bloodied
Brocc:23/38 hp, AP 1

Bugbear:33 damage taken, marked by Sledge, bloodied, hidden
Kobold Chieftain: no damage taken
Orc Archer 1: no damage taken
Orc Archer 2: no damage taken
Orc Archer 3: no damage taken
Orc Savage 2: no damage taken[/sblock]

Last edited:

Goel

First Post
As the bugbear turns to run. Sledge swings his ax again.

OOC: Opportunity attack: melee basic +3

OOC: If hit and I assume it did my "combat superiority" ends the foes movement
also my hit points should be 50/61, my magic necklace lets me spend 2 healing surges with second wind

Last edited:

Nicodemous

First Post
OOC: Something's not right. If I was at 20 before my last turn. I got 18 with my healing hands. (My Invigorating smite failed, so no value there). That took me to 38. I just now took another 28 (10, 8, 10) damage, so I'm down to 10 hit points. Or am I missing something? It looks like I got hit both rounds at least 3 times. The first round 35 points of damage and now 28 more.

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: Jonathan, you were right. Here's the math: 55-20-7-8+18-10-8-10=10hp remaining. I went back and fixed the "Status" section of my post. Thanks!

And Spencer, you definitely hit the Bugbear!

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads