• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Ancient Paths - Path II

Legildur

First Post
Dowkan curses the lack of a way forward. Leaning against the wall, the takes a swig from his waterskin. "You look after that sword and leather good now, ya hear," Dowkan says to Sabriel. "I know some of the boys would pay good money for stuff of that quality. If they could afford it, o'course," he adds with a rough laugh.

"Me hates to say it, but it looks like it's back on the raft for us," he says as he stoppers his waterskin and stands upright again. "Well, come on then," he adds with some fustration in his voice, obviously not content with the lack of urgency shown so far this morning. "The longer we're about this, the longer them dreams have got ti work on us."

Shaking his head, the dwarf starts his way back to the beach and the raft, mumbling through his beard half the way.

kirinke

First Post
"Aye to that my friend. The sooner we're clear of this mouse trap the better." Sabriel avows and follows, deciding to keep the arms and armour for now. If they ever managed to come back this way, she'd pick up her old stuff and carry it to the surface. Now, it was so much dead weight.

hippocrachus

First Post
~ The Adventurers ~

Hrolf accepts Dowkan's lead with a sharp nod of his head, the cleric's command of the group dissipating with each time the dwarven warrior acts first.
Nae'talis follows without a word, just happy to be on his way, one step closer to answers.
The party heads back through the tunnel, past the open graves, and back onto the pebbly beach where the mushroom stalk raft rests, the black water slapping lazily against the pale white fungi in perfect contrast.

[sblock=OOC]The beach on the far side of the subterranean lake will only take a few minutes to reach via the raft...[/sblock]

Legildur

First Post
Cursing the water once again, Dowkan sighs and checks his gear, particularly the waraxe, is secure before he readies the raft for the others. "Comon ya slugs," he cajoles the others. "Dunno want them kobolds dying of old age now, dooya?"

Remove ads