• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Beginner Box

juboke

Explorer
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box

The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Beginner Box includes:

- 64-page Hero’s Handbook, detailing character creation, spells, equipment, and general rules for playing the game
- 96-page Game Master’s Guide packed with adventures, monsters, magical treasures, and advice on how to narrate the game and control the challenges faced by the heroes
- A complete set of 7 high-impact polyhedral dice
- More than 80 full-color pawns depicting tons of heroes, monsters, and even a fearsome black dragon
- Four pregenerated character sheets to throw you right into the action
- Four blank character sheets to record the statistics and deeds of your custom-made hero
- A durable, reusable, double-sided Flip-Mat play surface that works with any kind of marker

Last edited:

Mark CMG

Creative Mountain Games
More than 80 full-color pawns depicting tons of heroes, monsters, and even a fearsome black dragon

"Pawns?" Any pics of these floating around yet? I'm curious how these will manifest.

darjr

I crit!
pawns sounds like counters.

1-5 levels sounds good. I can't wait to see it. A few of these are going out as gifts.

MrGrenadine

Explorer
Love the sound of this. And availability right before the holidays guarantees a couple sales from me. Smarties, those Paizo folk.

Good luck! Hope it sells a million units!

Dannager

First Post
"Pawns" almost certainly does not mean plastic or metal miniatures. Given what the set already contains, I don't think there's any way they could fit 80 miniatures into the box. Counters (a la Monster Vault) make a lot more sense, and it would be really nice to see Paizo put out official counters for their adventure paths. If this box represents a step in that direction, I'm all for it.

JeffB

Legend
I'm up for a copy. Not a beginner, but my PF corebook makes my eyes bleed from info overload every time I crack it open (kinda like FRED). This sounds like just the right amount of "stuff" for my tastes.

Starman

Adventurer
"Pawns?" Any pics of these floating around yet? I'm curious how these will manifest.

pawns.jpg

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads