The big announcement: 4dventure

Anson Caralya

First Post
DarkKestral said:
Wow. I thought nobody understood 3.5 polymorph, just like no one understands quantum mechanics.

Yup, it all just suddenly became clear to me last night, looking through tired eyes at the FAQ, but then the Vogon constructor fleet appeared in the sky this morning and there's some type of countdown going on...

Glyfair

Explorer
ColonelHardisson said:
Are you a WotC employee? I didn't know that. Regardless, the NG guys were pretty clear about their dealings with WotC, and discussed it often. It wasn't ambiguous at all. Maybe we could lure Clark Peterson over to address the topic. I agree that WotC was generous, but that doesn't mean going back on their word on something like that won't hurt their credibility.
No. By "I wasn't part of that" I meant that I never read direct comments about the "promise" and never got involved in discussion of the controversy. It was a non-factor for me for reasons already stated.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
frankthedm said:
Could be 4E, though it could be made to look likes such to give the Digital initiative the feel of a fresh start. And to muck with the heads of those who worry about a 4th edition.
I'm also thinking that it might be easier to implement a brand new website if they bring the old one down 24 hours in advance, considering the scope of the changes that are apparently to be made.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
Glyfair said:
No. By "I wasn't part of that" I meant that I never read direct comments about the "promise" and never got involved in discussion of the controversy. It was a non-factor for me for reasons already stated.

Fair enough. The Blizzard thing is completely off my radar, so has no bearing on my opinion, either.

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
Baron Opal said:
No, it's for a game involving a four-sided reality / dimensions that disabuses the God-lie rectifing the false historians and the misleading demogaugery. Generating charaters under the true light / dark - high / low paradigm consistant with revolving time you then pursue the TRUTH SELF-EVIDENT for those who desire ILLUMINATION and FREEDOM from false / misleading RPGs.
Have you been reading Time Cube?

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
EricNoah said:
The madness, the mayhem, the 3etards vs. the 4rons, brothers killing brothers, dogs and cats living together. We'll never be the same again!

It's 3-kreens vs. 4-skins, get it right, Eric Noah.

Don't you have a Tiger Beat cover to shoot, library boy?

Remove ads