The big announcement: 4dventure

catsclaw227

First Post
Some more images;

DDI-DMkit.gif

DDI-GameTable.gif

Korgoth

First Post
Well, now I've moved from wondering if it's really 4E to wondering what 4E will be like.

It's interesting, I guess... especially combined with that cryptic thing of the "monster idol" from the 1E PHB and all that. I don't like what 3.X is "about"... I wonder if 4E will go back to the roots?

Inferno!

Explorer
Did you notice the date on that message - it was posted yesterday? (You may have to log in to see it) How'd we miss it for so long?

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I still use a lot of 2E edition stuff, I imagine I will use a bunch of 3E stuff too, even after I convert. Why all the hate, was that just humor?

Shawn_Kehoe

First Post
smilinggm said:
This is Definatly the announcment of 4E!!!! :(

Check http://forums.gleemax.com/forumdisplay.php?f=686 out if you doubt.

Campaign Vault / Character Vault?
D&D Game Table?
Character Creator?

Yeah, looks like Wizards wants to make D&D as easy to play online as Magic online. On the bright side, we should be able to bring our toys from table to net and back, unlike those virtual magic cards.

Now REMEMBER THE MAC USERS!!!! :D

Ambrus

Explorer
Hm. The creation of a slew of 4e forums on the WotC boards pretty much nixes all of the speculation involved over the mysterious 4dventure page. Why even bother with a countdown? Now we know 4th edition is officially coming in 2008, most likely at next year's GenCon. What's left to learn except perhaps the future of the OGL? I wonder how the WotC speakers will address the accusations they'll receive about having lied about planning the release of 4e. :\

Remove ads