The Blind Watchers of the Sylvan Shard

Heckler

First Post
Rinya pulls out the healstick and taps Lucien on the head (healing him for 7) before using the wand on herself (heal 5).

"Well, it seems people want to go to the heart. Let's head that way, then," Rinya says, keeping her staff at the ready.

ooc: CLW rolls here
two charges spent, updating first post, 44 remaining

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
A quick inspection of the tunnels shows that the leftmost path widens out at the fastest rate. Parting with Coir and Nhairi, the adventurers head towards the Heart.

As your feet pad along the soft, fungus covered tunnel ground, you hear absolutely nothing besides your own movements. It's as though the padded walls of the tunnel absorb all sound, creating a silence that would be intensely peaceful, if only these dark paths weren't filled with unknown dangers.

The path continues to widen as you walk. Before long, the path forks, but the larger tunnel is obvious. Taking that path leads you to a sudden large widening. Here, the eerie silence becomes magical silence, and those in front can suddenly hear nothing.

Spot checks, please. And a retroactive marching order; the tunnels are generally wide enough to march two abreast.

[sblock=OOG: ]I am unable to dedicate the amount of time I once was to online gaming. Forgive me if my posts are less detailed and less frequent than they have been in the past.

I had big plans, but meatspace adventures are taking over now, and I want to be fair to you. I'll do my best to hasten things towards a good, satisfying conclusion, since it's not fair to you guys to keep your characters in limbo like I have been.

So, to clarify, I'm not dropping (though it might feel like I already have...). I'm just going to cut the adventure a little shorter than I originally planned. I'll be better about posting regularly, but I don't know how long I can keep it up, so I need your help to churn out an ending relatively quickly.

Thanks for your patience with me so far, and I hope you understand my frustrating position.[/sblock]

Heckler

First Post
Rinya spies a curious growth on a wall, which draws her attention.

ooc: spot=5 (7 vs. magical beasts)

[sblock=proposed marching order]
Rinya Lucien
Saithnar Tumna
Thallirae
Richard Khairi

Put the sneaky rangers on point, "casters" in the middle and tanks guard the back. Everyone OK with that?[/sblock]

Remove ads