• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Bloods of Sigil - Metatron's Bequest

WhatKu

First Post
"Can't we all just kill eachother like civilized people? The rhymes really dont need to be in this fight." After these words, Thanatos tries to dismember the horribly inept at rhyming wizard, but sneezes, and misses.

I rolled a 2 for my attack. Score.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cassius used his enhanced speed to move from his relatively safe location on the rooftop, to someplace significantly closer to the actions (within 5 feet of Azaziel), then slowed time and searched him, taking whatever items were not nailed down (taking components, items, cutting clothes off of him, etc.) and hiding them on himself (for the moment)

OOC: Using Heroic Surge to move to Azaziel, full round action (or less with 10 ranks of Superspeed, halfing the time ten times) to search and take (using sleight of hand) whatever Azaziel had on him. Using Luck to add to any saving throw. Search roll of 14 + 12 = 26. Sleight of hand roll of 8 + 16 = 24.

Last edited:

Remove ads