• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Bloods of Sigil - Metatron's Bequest

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Well, at the very least . . . this should prove to be an interesting experience," Cassius comments as he nods to Weness and follows Reaper out the door.

Velmont

First Post
"Well... I feel a bit insulted each time I must pull my blow to only knock my opponents, but I think I will instead destory all there weapons, it will be good business after that when they will buy some back at the Forge"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hammerhead said:
Anyone home?

I am soooo sorry about the interminable delay. Right after I recovered from my prolonged bout with the flu, I had report cards to do (which are now done). I will get this game moving again tonight after I get home from work.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Tendak Lightbringer, Randir Urtang, Thanatos, the Reaper, and Cassius the Quick arrive in the dirty square, some 50 feet to a side and surrounded by the ramshackle buildings of the Hive, which sits before the Tower Basalt. Weness has departed their company to confront the Guvners, leaving the Bloods of Sigil to confront two dozen Hardheads and Azaziel, the late sorcerer Metatron's archnemesis. The unfriendly faces of the Hive's residents crowd windows and doorways, watching the unfolding drama with great eagerness.

The Hardheads have assembled themselves in a loose mob around the doors to the Tower Basalt, between the Bloods and Azaziel. Azaziel, bald head glistening in the gray light, stands directly before the doors. He raises both heads above his head.

"By all the hoary hosts of Hecate, I command thee: Open!"

And his hands slam into the Tower's stout double-doors, but to no avail.

"We got company, boss," one of the Hardheads says, jerking a thumb toward the Bloods.

Initiatives:

34 - Cassius
31 - Randir
27 - Tendak
18 - The Reaper
17 - The Hardheads
13 - Azaziel
12 - Thanatos

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: For the combat, except if I state any other thing, I use All-Out Attack (-5 to dodge, +5 to hit) and Power Attack (-3 to attack, +3 to damage), and I use my dodge feat aganst all, giving these stats:

Attack: +18 with sword (critical 19-20)
Damage: +15L, making save against a base DC:30.
Defence: 31
Flat-Footed: 30
Damage save: +15

Randir hear a "Wwweee gooot coommppaagnnyyy bboosssss....", at that moment, he move quickly (up to 80ft, in the middle of the crowd) and tumble to the middle of one group of hardhead. (Acrobatics roll: 9 + 16 = 25)

"Sorry, your in my way!" Randir tell these words as he quickly unsheet his sword (Quick Draw), even if he doubt at the speed he is talking, they can understand it.

He swimgs his sword in the middle of the crowd, in a cricular move, hoping to take down as much hardhead as possible. (Attack roll: 17 + 18 = 35, with Rapid Takedown, all hardheads in reach must save against 30).

If all the hardheads are down around me, I finish to move my 80ft by closing in another group. (Move-by-attack).

OCC: Damn I have too much feat to care about... ;) Do you want us to roll, or do you prefer to roll our dices? Edited: If I look under, I suppose we roll our roll, so, I've add the result.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Cassius glanced at the assembled bucket head and grinned. 'This is going to be fun,' he thought. He moved away from the others and up the side of a nearby building, standing easily on the roof top[move 80' wall-running]. He spared a thought and a glance to his new bunkmates, 'Wonder if they think I teleported?' he thought. He hid himself against the Roof crenellations.

With a third thought, Cassius concentrated on the greasy bald head at the doors to his tower, willing the time to slow around his target.

OCC: Move 80' to nearby rooftop, using wall running. Hide: (Rolled 17 + 15 Dex: 32). Using Slow on Azaziel using Luck to provide a +8 to hit (wasted, rolled a 19 + 8 Luck + 8 Ranged attack = 35 to hit), DC 20 Will save to not be slowed [half actions only, -2 to hit, defense, and damage]

Hammerhead

Explorer
Tendak sighs. These morons, resorting to violence so quickly against the Harmonium. At least I get a chance to study their techniques and abilities without revealing any of my own. Dang, those two are fast. Tendak watches Cassius and Randir rush forward extremely quickly.

I don't like that wizard berk. Let's take care of him.Tendak pulled a Baatorian blood orange from his pocket, snapping it towards Azaziel's face. We must defend the tower, comrades! he shouts, trying to sound like his father.

OOC:Using Leadership, giving everyone on our side a +1 bonus to attacks, saves, and checks. Use Throwing Mastery, attacking Azaziel with a thrown object, rolling a 17 on attack roll, 32 total result not counting range penalties. Damage is +13 S.

Last edited:

bkmanis

First Post
Reaper watches Azaziel for the briefest of moments. He is the real threat here. Let us see how powerful he is. He thinks to himself. As the others move off Reaper stands his ground, with a quick gesture of his hand he etches the power matrix in the air. "ANOK THRESS!" He speaks the words of power from a far off land, he voice no longer low and soft but filled with power. With those words of power a field of energy appears around him. With another gesture and word of power Reaper attacks Azaziel, not with physical force but with the power of the mind.

OOC: Reaper will activate his force field and then attack Azaziel wit ha Mental Blast.

Roll of 14 + 11 mental attack = 25 vs. his mental defense. Damage save (Will) vs. DC 25.

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
Dropping down on Azaziel from the sky, Thanatos lets loose with a series of deadly blows, the darkness around the sword crackling to life.

OOC:Thanatos is using Rapid Strike, and Aerial Combat to give a +1 to attack rolls. Two Attacks at +14, doing 24 L Damage.

Roll of 12 for the first attack, totaling 26 for the attack roll.
Roll of 14 for the second, totaling 28 for the attack roll.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads