• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Bloods of Sigil - Metatron's Bequest

Hammerhead

Explorer
Tendak sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. Maybe Azaziel knows something we don't. It might be informative to have a chat with him. Then again, it might not.

Well, just because this berk Azaziel claims Metatron isn't in the dead book doesn't exactly give him a right to break in, does it? Metatron's tower is ours, and I know I'm not exactly planning to let some berk just take it. Sometimes even I don't know what I'm planning. Maybe it would be easier if I just walked away. Yeah, right, like I'm going to let an opportunity like this slip by...

Tendak stands quickly, touches his sword, and walks through the portal leading to the Office of Records.

Velmont

First Post
*Sight* "I leave to early and when I get back, everyone leaves... but I would suggest one thing, even if they are hardheads and just for that, I would put my sword throught them, they are still autorithy in Sigil... are you sure it is the move to do? I don't want to become an outlaw and finish sentence to death by the wyrms by a guvner, you know."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Velmont said:
*Sigh* "I leave to early and when I get back, everyone leaves... but I would suggest one thing, even if they are hardheads and just for that, I would put my sword throught them, they are still autorithy in Sigil... are you sure it is the move to do? I don't want to become an outlaw and finish sentence to death by the wyrms by a guvner, you know."

Weness nods the left ettin head. "Exercise restraint. You cannot be tried for murder if no one dies." To the halfling: "Come, Leona, we're to see the Guvners about this." Back to Randir: "Keep Azaziel out of the Tower Basalt. Beat him down if you have to, but remember: Exercise restraint."

OOC: Since it seems likely a fight is about to start, give me a bit to set the scene into which your characters are going to enter. After that, we can move the game on. :D

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Mark Chance said:
"This cannot stand," he says. "Azaziel is most likely with them or at least nearby. He cannot be permitted to enter the Tower Basalt!"

Cassius notes the others move out or start to head out, and asks "So, you saying that by law, the Tower's ours so that we can defend it?"

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Keia said:
Cassius notes the others move out or start to head out, and asks "So, you saying that by law, the Tower's ours so that we can defend it?"

The ettin's massive shoulders shrug. "That is my understanding, but depending on the nature of Azaziel's counterclaim.... Unless and until Metatron's will is explicitly ruled null and void, it should stand. But, as is often the case in the Cage, the court battle looks to be starting as a street brawl."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
WhatKu said:
OOC- In M&M, can you pull a non-lethal attack? Or do you just have to hope they have really high damage saves?

Yes, you can, unless the Full Effect flaw has been applied to the attack. See p. 127 of the rules if you got 'em. :)

Hammerhead

Explorer
Tendak looks increduously at the other beneficiaries of Metatron. These berks are crazy. They want to just start bashing hardheads, nevermind the consequences. I planned on a few intimidations, threats, perhaps some logical discourse, maybe some subterfuge and deception. Still, it might be best to study my opponents strengths and weaknesses. That tower is ours! Tendak exclaims, raising his fist in the air. He then follows the others towards Tower Basalt, letting the others plan their arrival.

bkmanis

First Post
A little surprised by the turn of events and the quick reactions of the others Reaper just follows them quietly to the tower.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads