• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Boston Massacre Of 2006!

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Piratecat said:
Sorry to interrupt with a hijack -- Jaerdaph, we seem to be having some sort of weird technical problem with your account. I'm not quite sure I understand it -- something about "blatant abuse of power" and "irresponsible admin-ing" and "whiny fan." I'll, err, let you know as soon as we straighten it out. In the mean time, you may notice one or two minor cosmetic changes in your account.

Love,

Piratecat

ROFLMAO!

Never mess with a mod. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I just tried to fix it, but this technical problem is a pain in the butt. Is it back to normal yet, buddy? Tech support informs me that the problem might persist - and even get worse - until the Red Sox win a game.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
player 2 said:
I grew up in Illinois, so I have to cheer for the Cubbies. One of these days, one of these days . . . :\
Err - I'm glad you're a huge fan of small nooks and crannies, but isn't that a little extreme?

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Piratecat said:
I just tried to fix it, but this technical problem is a pain in the butt. Is it back to normal yet, buddy? Tech support informs me that the problem might persist - and even get worse - until the Red Sox win a game.

And I sure hope EN World is around for another 86 years too!

Oh, you said game, not World Series... ;)

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads