The Bounty Hunter Campaign

Grimhelm

First Post
Okay, let's start this group up at 9pm November 14th. I think enough votes are in.

We will start in Sigil. All of your characters will be 1st level to start. All of you know each other and have worked together in the past as bounty hunters. (If this idea suits you... this was my original idea, anyway.)

There are no restrictions, save that when you are dead, you are dead. No resurrectoins. We will play 3.5 rules.

As for how we are going to communicate, I am open to suggestions. Let's form a plan here in this thread.

Grimhelm

First Post
Oh. Well, do you want me to run it? There's no reason we couldn't do two, or change up the online campaign a little, or you could join the online campaign... options are plentiful...

InzeladunMaster

First Post
Don't worry about it. I thought we had talked about it and decided it would be a live game and you and I would take turns running it. I rolled up a character and came up with two adventures. I thought this was the set decision and I was very excited about it.

However, due to our phone conversation, I lost interest in this campaign. I withdraw my objection to it being the online game.

I will say I am sorely disappointed, though. I really wanted to try my hand at playing a bounty hunter - and in running a bounty hunter campaign. I still want to try a shared game (you and I taking turns at DMing), but I wish it had been this one. It bothers me a lot that it will happen without me, but based on your comment on the phone, I don't know if I can run it now even if you changed your mind about the focus of the online game.

Last edited:

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, I don't know what really changed your mind. I really am not married to it. We can still run it off and on, taking turns, if you like. I can think up something else for online, or just let the players determine the nature of the party. Think it over. Nothing is written in stone.

EnderTheElder

First Post
Who all is playing and what kind of classes are people leaning towards? I'm up for playing whatever class type we are short on.

Vince, is there anything we can do to convince you to join in at least as a player? I was really hoping some of the band could get back together for this one.

Grimhelm

First Post
So far I will be DMing. Chris, Bob, Charles and Jake will be playing. I am not really about party balance. Just be whatever you want to be! ;)

EnderTheElder

First Post
What roll up method do you want us to use?

Any consensus on what program we are going to use?

I know I don't have to worry about it but to be honest I haven't played in so long I have to many equally cool ideas and can't make up my mind. So if I know we already have certain classes or races it will help me narrow it down. So what does everyone have planned?

Grimhelm

First Post
Well, as the DM, I probably won't play anyone. As for the campaign, let's set it in Sigil and just see what happens. Vince and I talked and we really want to do the bounty hunters live.

Remove ads