The boys season 3 spoilers

If you're not into watching horrible people do horrible things to slightly more horrible people please don't comment to say that you're not.

That sit down in episode one between Butcher and homelander gave me Al Pacino and Robert De Niro Heat vibes.

EDIT: Oh god the differences in looks between Kimiko and Frenchie during the show :ROFLMAO: and her look while walking through the park

EDIT II: I wonder if Vought knows about the weapon that killed soldier boy, or if it's a winter soldier situation.

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
If you're not into watching horrible people do horrible things to slightly more horrible people please don't comment to say that you're not.

That sit down in episode one between Butcher and homelander gave me Al Pacino and Robert De Niro Heat vibes.

EDIT: Oh god the differences in looks between Kimiko and Frenchie during the show :ROFLMAO: and her look while walking through the park

EDIT II: I wonder if Vought knows about the weapon that killed soldier boy, or if it's a winter soldier situation.
I have a feeling that we'll be seeing Soldier Boy when the team goes to Russia.

Argyle King

Legend
I like the easter egg of "Robert Singer" (for president) being played by the same actor who was "Bobby" in Supernatural.

Likewise, it was a nice nerd-culture touch to have Payback played by Sean Patrick Flannery (due to his Boondock Saints part).

Edit: The character is Gunpowder. Payback is the team name.

Last edited:

I absolutely love this show, particularly the worldbuilding of the character backgrounds and history of Vought, the 7..etc. I went back and watched a little of season 2 - Pfizer was mentioned. :ROFLMAO:
Obviously now one picks it up.

Hex08

Hero
I really enjoy this show. I went back and rewatched the first two seasons before starting the third and, all of the insane and gross stuff aside, the show fits a fair amount of social commentary into its stories.

This is a quality show. Acting is great along with special effects etc.

ive noticed that every streaming network has 1 show that basically keeps me watching the network

Looks like whatever power soldier boy displayed it either negated or took Kimiko's and he is now a wild card. Stan still seems to be unafraid of homelander which makes me really want to know what ace or high card he has up his sleeve. Hughie looks to be a bit drunk on power.

Remove ads