The boys season 3 spoilers

Stalker0

Legend
I originally thought Disney would be the netflix slayer. Now i believe prime is the competition.
The boys is awesome, but one show alone won't put you on top, at least not longterm.

Prime doesn't have the library to become the dominant player. Right now HBOmax has the entire Time Warner catalog, and Disney has all of its animated stuff + marvel + star war + the army of raving children that will watch their movies 100 times a day. Prime can't compete with that, and I don't think netflix can either long term.

At the end of the day I think its going to be Disney v HBOmax for the crown.

for some like me its new content every week. shows like the boys, stranger things, bridgerton etc are the reasons why i keep those channels plus upcoming shows such as the wheel of time and lord of rings . You are correct that disney is for the kids and hbo has the movies ( will be curious how long the practice of new releases will go directly to hbo now that the movie theaters are opening)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For me Disney+ gets the most use. Netflix has dropped significantly in usage. Though still the regular TV channels like BBC and ITV outweigh those by a long shot.

Before this becomes a general "which streaming services do you have" thread, I wonder if Homelander will be pissed about Starlight quitting and I wonder if Ashley will finally grow a backbone. Also, wonder where Noir took off to.

Hex08

Hero
Before this becomes a general "which streaming services do you have" thread, I wonder if Homelander will be pissed about Starlight quitting and I wonder if Ashley will finally grow a backbone. Also, wonder where Noir took off to.
At this point I think Ashley will be lucky if she doesn't end up committed for her own safety. The bits where she freaks out and pulls out her own hair are terrifying.

At this point I think Ashley will be lucky if she doesn't end up committed for her own safety. The bits where she freaks out and pulls out her own hair are terrifying.
I think some of the hair-pulling at least pulled out by others is a turn-on, note the first episode when she's in the restroom with the producer. But yeah she needs professional help, not that that's saying much given who surrounds her. I think at this point the sanest person in the cast might be Edgar.
290730653_3892760550847694_1194337216501910461_n.png

Last edited:

oh gods the desciprtions

Did someone say birthday? Come celebrate at Buster Beaver’s with our new Deluxe VIP Birthday Package, with seating for up to 30 guests, ten large two-topping pizzas, and ten pitchers of your choice of soda! And of course, a special birthday play starring Buster Beaver and his cast of furry forest friends! All for only $199.99 + tax! Buster Beaver’s Pizza! Where Kids Make the Rules®!

Wow, looks like I was right Vought gave up Soilderboy.

Last edited:

Remove ads