The boys season 3 spoilers

Stalker0

Legend
I do like how with Mave, the world is finally given a real taste of a what a "superhero" is supposed to be. Considering that Kamiko was able to jumpstart her powers with V again, its possible Mave may get back in the fight at some point.

The Mave vs Homelander fight was interesting in that Homelander seemed surprised at how much damage he was taking. Even when Starlight talked to Mave during her training, Mave was basically in the "I'm just trying to last a few seconds against him". So could that be just a sideeffect of how much training Mave had been doing (and her will in the fight), or was it perhaps a sideeffect from Homelander's fight with Soldier Boy, and perhaps his power has been diminished somewhat?

Hex08

Hero
I do like how with Mave, the world is finally given a real taste of a what a "superhero" is supposed to be. Considering that Kamiko was able to jumpstart her powers with V again, its possible Mave may get back in the fight at some point.

The Mave vs Homelander fight was interesting in that Homelander seemed surprised at how much damage he was taking. Even when Starlight talked to Mave during her training, Mave was basically in the "I'm just trying to last a few seconds against him". So could that be just a sideeffect of how much training Mave had been doing (and her will in the fight), or was it perhaps a sideeffect from Homelander's fight with Soldier Boy, and perhaps his power has been diminished somewhat?
I got the feeling that Maeve is just a better fighter than Homelander because of all of that training. Homelander really just relies on, I think, the sheer brute force his abilities give him without much in the way of finesse whereas Maeve actually knows how to fight.

oh crap, I just realized this was the season finale. Is Noir REALLY dead?

Also,it seemed like they were going for a powerup for starlight but then she just did her normal attack.

Argyle King

Legend
oh crap, I just realized this was the season finale. Is Noir REALLY dead?

Also,it seemed like they were going for a powerup for starlight but then she just did her normal attack.

I think it was her normal attack -but stronger due to being able to draw more power.

It showcases how strong Soldier Boy is when he's actually sober and motivated. He fought off an amplified Starlight, Maeve, and The Boys. Even after being hit with the gas, he still survives.

I got the feeling that Maeve is just a better fighter than Homelander because of all of that training. Homelander really just relies on, I think, the sheer brute force his abilities give him without much in the way of finesse whereas Maeve actually knows how to fight.
I'd have to go back to double-check but AFAIK Maeve has been the only to make Homelander bleed

MGibster

Legend
I never felt as though Noir added a lot to the series, so the loss of the character is no big deal. Let's see how sad sack The Deep does next season.

Mezuka

Hero
"Take off your wig."

Going for VP and then one head pop to be POTUS, once she is sworn in. Scary clever.

MM talked with his daughter, finally.

Remove ads