The Center of Time OOC Discussion

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Sorry guys, I meant to post late on Tuesday, but there was work, and then Wednesday was trick-or-treat night for my city, and we put up a full yard display, etc.

Anywho.

Shayuri - Your flechette thing is dandy. Whatever looks cool! And Onslaught can be either physical or mental as you choose. One does 4 points of Might damage, the other does 2 points of Intellect damage. Ooo, and you rolled a 1. Free GM intrusion for me! :devil:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Nope, you can switch back and forth between them as you see fit. An automaton might be immune to Intellect damage, but many other creatures have far less resistance and little to no armor against Intellect attacks. So use whatever seems right to you at the time.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I apologize for the slow pace, guys. I was trying to give everyone a chance to respond - I know Shadowsmith said he couldn't post on certain days.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Anyone, anyone, Bueller?

Hey all, I hope that a week is enough for everyone to respond at least once. It's rather hard to run a game when I'm doing four PCs and all the NPCs too. :( I was trying to give people enough time to respond, but PbPs tend to die without some nurturing.

When it doubt, post, please! If you don't think you can manage at least one post a week, please let me know! E-mail. PM. Something.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Also, I'm in Toronto and we're undergoing Crack-gate. It's like one of those russian dolls that you open up and they have another one inside, except each one is bigger and more offensive than the last. Good times.

Okay, posting!

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
fireinthedust - Lemme just say LOL. Oh wacky politicians.

Thanks for letting me know, you and Shayuri. I know things can get bonkers at times; I just felt like I was shouting into the void there for a little while.

Remove ads