• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Center of Time OOC Discussion

doghead

thotd
also he was the inspiration for Zak in my short story, in my sig.

That's one hell of a background story. Its a pity Zak never joined us. It could have provided an interesting dynamic. That said, it could also be a bit tricky if there wasn't clear agreement on the boundaries. Do you still see the control device existing in the game now? In the hands of Zak somewhere? In the bottom of Ducan's bag? None of the above?

I think Isida makes some good points. I do like the way that you mythologised the tiger (magical spirits of air and death), but the execution, the spelling and use apostrophes, did kind of stop me in my tracks as I was reading. Simply using the regular spelling would go some way to eliminating the problem I think.

thotd

G

Guest 11456

Good news, Bad news

The good news is that I can still access this site relatively well on me mobile device since the site overhaul this weekend. More good news is that I can access the site on my main computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing since the site overhaul this weekend. The bad news is I cannot do any posting at all (post new message, edit existing message, etc.) on the computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing. I can type in the "Title" line and the "Reason for Editing" line, but the actual text block is not there. I can see it briefly while the page loads but then it disappears.

So! What this means is that I will be continuing playing this game but at a somewhat slower pace until such time as I can post again on that main computer.

G

Guest 11456

The good news is that I can still access this site relatively well on me mobile device since the site overhaul this weekend. More good news is that I can access the site on my main computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing since the site overhaul this weekend. The bad news is I cannot do any posting at all (post new message, edit existing message, etc.) on the computer where I normally do 90% of my enworld accessing. I can type in the "Title" line and the "Reason for Editing" line, but the actual text block is not there. I can see it briefly while the page loads but then it disappears.

So! What this means is that I will be continuing playing this game but at a somewhat slower pace until such time as I can post again on that main computer.

Firefox works great! Thanx perrinmiller. I figured if I posted in all of my threads that I would get enough help to figure this out.

doghead

thotd
Moving

It seems that I have to move again. While it is just local, it will involve all the usual time sinks and distractions. So my posting may become a bit sporadic. Apologies in advance.

thotd

doghead

thotd
I don't know. I get the feeling that Isida knows exactly what is going on. It is just us who are stumbling around blindly.

thotd

Remove ads