The Center of Time OOC Discussion

Gamgee

First Post
Gamgee, I don't mind you coming back in the game, I just need you to let me know what's going on if you have to vanish. "Spring Break, no internet access." "Working a lot of overtime, too tired to post." Something.

All right?

Then read on, and let's get gaming. :)

Thanks for letting me back in. If I have to go next time I'll be sure to notify you. Catching up now.

Edit
Whew you played a lot. I'm on page 22. Pretty interesting stuff with the factory spewing up abhumans.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
Thanks for letting me back in. If I have to go next time I'll be sure to notify you. Catching up now.

Welcome back. From memory Xiaon was last seen in the birthing chamber.

Assuming that he was successful, Xiaon has in hand an antenna from one of the ab-humans. Duncan has one like it. They might be able to communicate with each other using them. Down side is that it plugs into your brain (or something like that.)

thotd

Gamgee

First Post
Sounds like I'm in an interesting situation. Doing some more catch up now. Let's see how far I can get.

Edit
All caught up with a post. Sounds like I missed a hell of an adventure. Feel right decision was made. It's clear some kind of war was fought between these groups. Or battle if war doesn't fit. They seem familiar with each others factions. Where as we were new.

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hey there everyone - I'm going on vacation from the 21st through the 28th and will be spending the next couple of days preparing for said vacation around my work schedule. While I will be taking my laptop (it's my vacation and I can check the Internet if I want to...) posting on my part will be sporadic at best.

I should be back in full commission on the 29th of April! See you then!

G

Guest 11456

Sorry for the long absence. Went on vacation and then returned to a pile of work.

doghead

thotd
Hello everyone

Work has been pretty mental for the last few weeks (hence the sporadic posting) and it doesn't look like it is going to change for a while. On top of that, I am travelling, with all the associated connectivity issues that entails.

So rather than try and keep things running on a drip feed, I am going to put the gaming on on hold 10 Jun. Hopefully at that point I will have the time to give the game the attention it deserves.

Isida, I am happy for you or the players to manage Wisco as best you see fit.

Apologies for the inconvenience. I look forward to seeing you all when I get back.

Regards

thotd

Remove ads