The Chaos Effect updated 10/11/05 Exit the Dungeon + New Players intro

Cedious said:
Clang stands ready.

ooc:22 power points left, 11 hp's.
continues to fire his energy missile (fire) +2 power points for 5d6 dmg.
Fire: A missile of this energy type deals +1 point of damage per die

By the way mega did you include my damage reduction 3/adamantine for my damage taken or not?

nope.

Adjust as required.

grrrrr can't kill you here or in Creation Schema

Due to events too overwhelming me to deal with any further I feel I need to cancel this game. I'm sorry.

Believe it or not I had a grand plan for you guys-

This was the story-

Jaskin was taken over by a Tsochar. It went back to study the world and learned that for its people to take over Dragons needed to be dealt with. Further studies led to a possible answer of this but he needed something in his bag.

While there, Kerrick was also possessed. This is why he did not fight and seemed to always know when / where something was within the dungeon. Rashliegh was about to take a serious mental attack from it during the battle where he would fall to his death in the rocks / river below. Rash has the one means to rid Kerrick and Jasken of the possessing aberrations.

Next, you were to go to Xen'drik. A bogus artifact was to be there (The Chaos Ring). Instead, what was there was a dangerous bacteria that only infected dragon (-kin). The next section of adventure was to go to the land of dragons to infect every one of them. You were going to be battleing dragons defending their lands and crazed / diseased ones.

Then the aberrations would come forth to clean up the winners.

Sorry I can't finish it.

Its been good writing to you guys and well ...goodbye. Happy Holidays.

Andrew

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Sorry Mega! I hope things get easier for you--maybe you'll get five minutes more sleep now? :uhoh:

It was a lot of fun. Tamin was a cool dude too.

Remove ads