• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chronicles of Itz, Dieterich, and a bit of Tito thrown in

Itzquahpilli

First Post
*blinks* How long has that joke about my name been going around? *sniff* You people are so mean to me...
As to Star Wars... Sir D, not Itz, is clearly Vader.
I predict that everyone will probably die twice before this is done. Maybe one char will stay dead.
Itzquahphillicheesesteak... *sigh* nobody will ever take my name seriously again... they'll see that every time they look at it... perhaps Itz'll change his name to Herbert.

Itzquahpilli

First Post
I think he'd be better off as the six-fingered man, as everyone thinks Itz is responsible for the deaths of their family members... though I don't even know what his name is. Hmm... perhaps it should be Humperdink after all... all in favor of Humperdink say aye!

Babylon Logos

First Post
Itzquahpilli said:
I think he'd be better off as the six-fingered man, as everyone thinks Itz is responsible for the deaths of their family members... though I don't even know what his name is. Hmm... perhaps it should be Humperdink after all... all in favor of Humperdink say aye!

Aye!

Now I can call him Humperdinklepumpernicklestumperblumpersdinglewinglewizwazzlebadunkadunkzingoheeohoahahtingtingwallawallabingbangwagglesnangle.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Babylon Logos said:
Aye!

Now I can call him Humperdinklepumpernicklestumperblumpersdinglewinglewizwazzlebadunkadunkzingoheeohoahahtingtingwallawallabingbangwagglesnangle.

Can you repeat that without looking at this post or the above?

I say aye fer Humperdink either way

Amets

First Post
*smirks*

I'd rather be known as a tasty sam'itch, than an unidentifiable word that comes out of the twisted mind of you know who.

*chuckles some with a wink*

But if it makes you feel better, if Itz is served up grilled in his lizard form, with a side of chipotle pepper sauce and some saffron infused guacamole. You would be a hit!

But that's just me. ^^

Irthos

First Post
Some other names might be:

Bob
Bishop
Frank
Tom
Timmie

or even:

Izul
Charron (pronounced like "Chair-on" not like "Sharron")
Chipper
Zippy

not the best names, though their could be worse

Itzquahpilli

First Post
*Stares at the destruction of the already-ridiculous name Humperdink, watches as other suggestions are made, then shrivels, dies, and turns into a small pile of fine emerald dust.*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads